Stoke post match

The six fingered twats are as bad as the scousers, screaming for fouls, handballs etc. They'll be as quiet as they normally are at our place when their team gets their traditional good hiding.

Didn't see the game cos I'm at a wedding. From what I gather by the regular twitter refreshes and the bits I got on sky go during the ceremony it seemed like we played well,weathered an early second half storm then came out on top.

From someone who couldn't see the game and didn't see a lot of what happened, look from outside the glass and 4-1 is a result every team in the league would snap your hand off away at Stoke. Mcfc under Sgt perp is still in the embryonic stage and we're getting top results. The early signs are promising. Looking forward to the highlights

My thoughts as well - only saw <glitchy> 2nd half but we're on track

I dont think you will ever get consistency in refereeing and in some ways they are damned if they do and damned if they dont..

How often do you hear players/pundits stating refs should show common sense? Well the interpretation of common sense is different to everyone so will never promote consistency.

Similarly with regards this ruling was football any fairer or more consistent when certain players shawcross, skrtel etc grabbed players at every corner and ever so often a penalty was awarded on a ad-hoc basis? Being more stringent should hopefully make the game fairer.

Anyway we have had four pens already in three games, won three matches and the agenderists have found another way football will conspire against us. Happy days.

The grabbing of shirts, arms etc should be sanctioned imo. Touching someone on the chest should not, under any circumtances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.