Stoke post match

The grabbing of shirts, arms etc should be sanctioned imo. Touching someone on the chest should not, under any circumtances.

So if a player is touching/pushing someone on the chest to prevent them reaching the ball that should not be penalised but a grab should?

4-1 at the impossible to beat.

Not a penalty, expect a lot of doggy decisions in favor of the Rags.

Raheem needs to shoot the ball, he had a great game.

Pep Guardiola master class, love the new song

By signing Bravo and keeping this tempo I can honesty say we can win this overrated league.

How many times at 2-0 and 2-1 did one of our players have the opportunity to get a shot off,and didn't.
Aguero,Navas,KDB and especially Silva all had decent opportunities but chose a stupid pass rather than letting leash.
I know the result ended fine,but fuck me....SHOOOOOOT!
On another note,was sat row 2 and could hear Stones yelling some orders and players taking note...I LIKE.
Was on row 3 and noticed the same with Stones. He was in charge of the back four. Hopefully another leader in the team.

Great result. Seems we're still lagging a little with regards to fitness levels of certain players. First half was a Pep performance, second half had some of Pellers signature all over it. The intensity Pep expects from all players will come with more games. 3 points and onwards and upwards.

Not surprising really, 3 games in a week at the start of the season after a huge pre-season tour.

Was on row 3 and noticed the same with Stones. He was in charge of the back four. Hopefully another leader in the team.

Let's hope so.
No idea why my thread was merged with this thread,I was on about an ongoing thing,not today's game specifically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.