Stoke post match

Look, let's take the positives, 4 -1 at Stoke, good performance, early season, new manager, new style, not all desired players available, all the Joe thing, not a bad day.
All this penalties this, not allowed that is really irrelevant, during a game away in prem things will ebb and flow. The only annoying thing was I backed City to win 3 -1 which it was till the last seconds grrrrrrrr

I rate its bout time pulling n dragging gets pulled up as its gotten stupid in the last decade, although the biggest culprits in skrtel and vi##c are long gone. It has to get taken out of our game as weve seen many times at european and international level that it always winds up with a pen or sending off.
Sterling was silencing the boo boys again which is good to see and f#ck knows why they were booing stonesy?
Kelechi is gotta be in line for a start on wednesday, him and Nolito look like they already have a common understanding of each others gameplan.

I rate its bout time pulling n dragging gets pulled up as its gotten stupid in the last decade, although the biggest culprits in skrtel and vi##c are long gone. It has to get taken out of our game as weve seen many times at european and international level that it always winds up with a pen or sending off.
Sterling was silencing the boo boys again which is good to see and f#ck knows why they were booing stonesy?
Kelechi is gotta be in line for a start on wednesday, him and Nolito look like they already have a common understanding of each others gameplan.
I wonder what the line up will be, do you think the fringe players will be used?

I thought we were absolutely fantastic in the first half, and looked a bit knackered in the second half (no surprise considering the effort we'd put in and conceding a pen so early in the second) but finished brilliantly.

It’s funny reading this thread to see how many people can all see the same game so differently.

I agree pal I said I would be happy with a draw but absolutely buzzing with that.

Nah I reckon he'll switch the fullbacks and rest sergio, but it would be great if he went for angelino and maffeo with kolorov in the cb slot.
Nah I reckon he'll switch the fullbacks and rest sergio, but it would be great if he went for angelino and maffeo with kolorov in the cb slot.
I am hoping to see a bit of new blood, bearing in mind the score, you would think this possible.

Great result, never easy after a midweek game in Europe, so a big test passed.

Hope Dean gets to referee every Stoke game this season, just for the booooooooooooos!

Also can we re sign Andy Morrison please. And bring him on to do that **** Bardsley at our place.

Thought we played some great football at times today, still a few things to work at but that will come. Nolito gives us great balance and will chip in with vital goals. Stones has brought calm back to the defence, deserved his motm today. The future looks good blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.