Stoke post match

Danny Murphy thinks 4-1 flattered us. Danny should know I'm
Ecstatic with the result and I would have took a 1-0. ;)

Wow! All that with only two attacks in the second half worthy of mention. MOTD wankers.
Always find it funny , they show more City attacking in analysing of the match, then they do in the high lights. Also still time to stick the knife into Stirling, last season stats ! No mention of how well Iheanacho did when he came on .

Won 4-1 at our graveyard, early in the season when it was blowing a gale. Souness had it bang on - we barely got out of 2nd gear, but still quite a few positives. Fantastic!!

We could win 10-1 and they would say the score flattered us and then they would show how sloppy our defending was for the goal we conceded.
It's annoying but makes it all the sweeter when we win something at the end of the season hopefully.

We could win 10-1 and they would say the score flattered us and then they would show how sloppy our defending was for the goal we conceded.
It's annoying but makes it all the sweeter when we win something at the end of the season hopefully.
I think you have a good point. Steau Bucharest wasnt 0-5 before the kick. After the match it was all about how crap the opposition were and that Stoke away will be a different proposition....we stuffed them 4-1 but that apparently flattered us ! 9 goals in 2 matches when does the praise start?

Danny Murphy thinks 4-1 flattered us. Danny should know I'm
Ecstatic with the result and I would have took a 1-0. ;)

F'in 0-1 at Stoke ... Take it all day every day, every year including leap years. Put a reminder on your calendar to see what the Scum do at Stoke, I'll lay 10-1 it will not be better than 1-4

Not one of the rest of the top six will go there and win by 3 goals. That's points gained on last year alreasy. Weve lost there regularly and big teams will drop points there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.