Stoke post match

Not gone through all of this thread, so don't know whether it has been discussed.

Why has it not been picked up, that Whelan gave Aguero a forearm smash after he scored his 2nd?

If it had been one of our players I am sure the media would be all over it.

Anyone catch Stirling being mugged on the byeline by Pieters when we scored the 3rd?

He'll be back the first game we struggle in

I have been away from home last two days. Thought it was a weird game overall with absolute ref blunders...with blues playing the better stuff especially towards the end. Can't complain at the loss at all, but thought 4-1 was harsh as an end result. Dean is a twat.

I have been away from home last two days. Thought it was a weird game overall with absolute ref blunders...with blues playing the better stuff especially towards the end. Can't complain at the loss at all, but thought 4-1 was harsh as an end result. Dean is a twat.
Why harsh fella ?? Pep brought on Nolito and Kelichi and their fresh legs were the injection of pace needed to get our last 2 goals. A fantastic substitution that didn't get no where near the credit it deserved.. goals scored in the last few minutes of a game are just as important as those scored early..( it seems when we do it it flatters us but when the vermine used to do it it was the pisscans tactical genius)

And, that 4th goal was a work of art - the dummy by Iheanacho was sublime, yet - typically - not deemed worthy of comment in the media.

Ref blunders? Yes, your thug of a right full back should have been sent off for an over the ball tackle in the first half, and you maybe should have had a penalty if the ref hadn't been unsighted for the Kolarov 'foul.' Then again, if the ref had spotted that Shawcross pushed Sterling first on the penalty incident, maybe you shouldn't have had that penalty at all. So, all in all, if the ref had spotted everything, we would have had double figures instead of just the 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.