Stoke post match

Manchester City players ran 73.3 miles in total against Stoke. In the same fixture last season, they ran 63.6 miles.
Ive just seen that reported myself,its just another fantastic indicator of the impact Pep is having on the team already.

On the flip,it also shows how much the players 'got away' with last season.

wtf were they up to last season

Part of me doesn't blame the players much at all, every man and his dog saw the players looking half-arsed in a lot of games so there's no doubting that Pellers and his staff must have spotted the same.

So either they didn't notice, didn't do anything about it or tried and failed to get the players to put a shift in. Whichever of those is true - not good enough.

Not gone through all of this thread, so don't know whether it has been discussed.

Why has it not been picked up, that Whelan gave Aguero a forearm smash after he scored his 2nd?

If it had been one of our players I am sure the media would be all over it.

Thanks Celesteltis. The response you got sounds a load of old bollocks to me. So they remembered him diving a couple of years ago whilst playing for another team and since then he's been singled out by the Stoke boo boys?

They were chanting "only one greedy bastard" at him as well. So i dont really think it had anything to do with a dive 2 years ago. Just the usual bollox created by the shit stirring Sun and bitter scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.