Stoke 'V' City | Official Matchday Thread | 24th Feb 19:45

Andouble said:
Given
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Bridge
Zab-DeJong-Barry
SWP-Ade-Bellamy

bench: Taylor, Toure, Sylvinho, RSC, Ibrahim, Onuoha, Ireland

think he will use Zab in the midfield this game and it would be a move I'd agree with

This is the team I'd go with, but would have Garrido on the bench instead of Sylvinho.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
If we play Stoke's tactics we'll get dicked, if we play to our strengths we might stuff it on pens. 1-1. Stoke to win on pens.
No way would Stoke beat us in a penalty shoot-out. Shay will save at least 3 of their spot kicks.

lionheart said:
If we play Stoke's tactics we'll get dicked, if we play to our strengths we might stuff it on pens. 1-1. Stoke to win on pens.
No way would Stoke beat us in a penalty shoot-out. Shay will save at least 3 of their spot kicks.
Newcastle fans say Shay's major weakness was that he was abslolute shit at saving penalties. But he's saved a lot for us so I'm slightly confused over that.

lionheart said:

Penalties are always a lottery so it would be anyone's on the night.

Sorensen does, however, have an excellent record. Only conceded 1 of the last 6 peno's taken against him.

WD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.