Stoke 'V' City | Official Matchday Thread | 24th Feb 19:45

Doesn't it make you piss..??...and today you read how SWP is not feeling loved on his £60,000 and week and wants £100,000.

p.s......Dont like to, but have to admit this site with the constant error message is annoying.

This site is shitter than the team!!! how many fucking SQL errors????? what with the team suffering a fatal runtime error!!!

Absolute fucking shit, overpaid dicks dragging our name through the mud AGAIN!!!!

Rodenberger10 said:
Typical Fucking City!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is laughing at us!

We have to get top 4 but honestly cant see it!

Will peopple just FUCK OFF with this insecure fucking paranoid bollocks.

Who gives a fuck what other people think - I am pissed off but just becasue I want us to win, not because some cornish **** of a rag is going to giggle behind his fucking desk tomorrow. And if he does just fucking attack him and stop whining.

players not good enough, sick of the managers getting all the flack for these lazy bastards not giving a shit.

just sick of this. i know a couple of stoke fans too, turning my phone off for a few days. but honestly, i just dont know anymore, 3 times weve played this crap and we didnt look like winning one of them, we havent played well for so long, i cant remember when the last time we played well?! its just not on anymore, im going to stamford bridge too, wish i wasnt spending out for that now.

after the initial honeymoon we look worse now then during hughes worse spell.

at least under hughes we looked like we could score at any point during the game, we just had a shite defence.

we've got nothing atm.

it's our own fault for wanting instant results and not giving a manager time, changing managers with a squad full of another mans selections and expecting them to perform any better was naive.

cannot see us getting 4th, probably 6th/7th on this form. damp squib of a season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.