Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread

We don´t want it enough. That is down to the manager. He should be able to instill desire and will to win. We were clueless frankly and got away with a point.

Things that HAVE to change :-

Get every fooker fit for the final 8 games - these injuries have cost us dear. (another managerial blunder imo but there you go)
Do whatever it takes to get Silva working again
Start getting some decent ball into the box and some players in there
Play like it´s OUR fookin cup final and not THEIRS!!!!

Finally the PL will be a better place once shite like Stoke return to the Championship

didactic said:
Guys United can still lose a game nothing is certain even with all the refs in their pocket.

fook all to do with ref - when we have dropped points its because if us simple as that

blaming refs might make it easier to swallow but it aint the truth

Go to Stoke and battle we went to Stoke with our usual game and got out muscled - it aint rocket science - Silva should have been on the bench and Milner and DJ starting

Then bring on Silva the last 20 mins when the game opens up

Wank total wank Mancini got it wrong

bluevengence said:
TOP OF THE LEAGUE ........FOOK OFF WHINGING CNUTS

-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm --

TOP OF THE LEAGUE ........FOOK OFF WHINGING CNUTS

Come back on Monday night and say that.

I can't understand why we allow every first half to drift by with no urgency whatsoever, it's as if we set out to be at 0-0 at the break. We do it at home as well but at least there we can turn it up and score at any time, not so in away matches.

Andouble said:
dobobobo said:
hackneyslim said:
Top of the table.

Let the gnashing of garments begin, you miseries.

So what? I hate it when football commentators say this and it's all the fucking time. Untill all the games are played, it means fuck all.

or at the very least if both teams have played the same amount of games.

Hehehe yep, that's what I meant put i'm that pissed off I couldn't think of the right way of saying it.

Thanks for the clarity.

der bomber28 said:
I'm just getting a bit worried by our lack of penetration, we were ripping teams to shreds earlier in the season. Now we seem to run out of ideas, as soon as we get near the opposition box. We the revert to the old side side back back movement, I hope we can address this sooner rather than later.

Very simple.

Earlier in the season teams came at us, leaving plenty of space behind them - which we exploited. Now they are all sitting back, playing counter attacking football. The opposition has adapted to our game, we have changed nothing.

This is the result.

We seem to play for the possession stats rather than victory.

dctid said:
didactic said:
Guys United can still lose a game nothing is certain even with all the refs in their pocket.

fook all to do with ref - when we have dropped points its because if us simple as that

blaming refs might make it easier to swallow but it aint the truth

Go to Stoke and battle we went to Stoke with our usual game and got out muscled - it aint rocket science - Silva should have been on the bench and Milner and DJ starting

Then bring on Silva the last 20 mins when the game opens up

Wank total wank Mancini got it wrong

THIS!

All those expensive strikers and Its difficult to see where a goal is coming from. Ive defended them in the past but Dzeko and Balotelli, well they have the ability, but I would question their commitment especially Dzeko. Tackling and applying pressure on the opposition seem alien to him. A draw isn't a bad result at Stoke, but to be honest If we have ambitions of PL champions and CL success we are falling well short.

It shouldn't have been Tevez for Barry. It should've been for Dzeko. I'm not saying Barry was spectacular, but when he came off Nasri had to drop deep, and what the hell was he gonna accomplish there? He was the one player actually dribbling at their defense and the change took him away from the danger area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.