Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread

Comrade Buka said:
der bomber28 said:
I'm just getting a bit worried by our lack of penetration, we were ripping teams to shreds earlier in the season. Now we seem to run out of ideas, as soon as we get near the opposition box. We the revert to the old side side back back movement, I hope we can address this sooner rather than later.

Very simple.

Earlier in the season teams came at us, leaving plenty of space behind them - which we exploited. Now they are all sitting back, playing counter attacking football. The opposition has adapted to our game, we have changed nothing.

This is the result.

We seem to play for the possession stats rather than victory.

Been thinking that for a while

Taud said:
Why does many of u blame dzeko and balo ?? They didn't even get the ball up front, they needed to come down to ours half to get the ball. The middfielders sucked. Nasri didn't do a shit. Played around like a handball game. Poor preformence today. Micah is king like allways :)

'Nasri didn't do a shit' - fuck me you can expect more of the kid, but not that.

Love_Each_Day said:
I can't understand why we allow every first half to drift by with no urgency whatsoever, it's as if we set out to be at 0-0 at the break. We do it at home as well but at least there we can turn it up and score at any time, not so in away matches.

We don't play until we go 1-0 down. We should start our matches by scoring an own goal from kick-off. Maybe then we'd play for 90 mins

citymad said:
bluevengence said:
TOP OF THE LEAGUE ........FOOK OFF WHINGING CNUTS

-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm --

TOP OF THE LEAGUE ........FOOK OFF WHINGING CNUTS

paper and cracks spring to mind.

I fooking despair...........<logs off for a couple of days>

We had a free kick with 20 seconds on the clock. We play it quick and short, losing possession. Shouldn't we have crowded there box and lobbed it in?

ffs, will you lot get a grip, the game involves 22 players, right now we are top of the league, scum play monday, we are 5 goals ahead, and they have to come to our place.

We would all of snatched the hand off anybody predicting this scenario with 8 games left, let the pressure fall on the scum, after all "they have the experience" that was a hard game.

Keep the faith!!

Ctid

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
dctid said:
didactic said:
Guys United can still lose a game nothing is certain even with all the refs in their pocket.

fook all to do with ref - when we have dropped points its because if us simple as that

blaming refs might make it easier to swallow but it aint the truth

Go to Stoke and battle we went to Stoke with our usual game and got out muscled - it aint rocket science - Silva should have been on the bench and Milner and DJ starting

Then bring on Silva the last 20 mins when the game opens up

Wank total wank Mancini got it wrong

THIS!

THIS x2!

We've just got to stay within 3 points of the rags until we play them. They've won their last..... how many? games they're not going to win 14 games on the run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.