Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread

inbetween said:
ElanJo said:
Need to win every game now

Winning it on Goal Difference is all we can aim for

Why, who says the shite won't get beat on monday, are you telling me they are going to win 7-8 on the bounce. If we win every game then we will win on points..

I say.

United's fixtures are a piece of piss and they're in form. Can't see them dropping a point - except maybe against us

Grateful for the point in the end. Not a good performance overall though we fucked up our chance of trying to get a winner by having too many strikers on. We couldn't get hold of the ball in the midfield and so couldn't get any momentum.

And another thing, we are bringing these dropped away points on ourselves with our totally insipid and lacking in urgency first half performances...for christ sake Bobby lad, get at em in the first half and make it easier for ourselves

TOP OF THE LEAGUE ........FOOK OFF WHINGING CNUTS<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm --<br /><br />TOP OF THE LEAGUE ........FOOK OFF WHINGING CNUTS

glen quagmire said:
yatesy94 said:
Happy with that draw. Idiots who know nothing about football will moan, but to go to Stoke without your best two centre backs and striker is nothing to be ashamed of. Still got United to play at home. League is in our hands.

Great post.
Stoke are a team of sunday league cloggers. They bully their way through games, while rgeir pikey manager just moans about everything.

with or without our regular defence there's not much that's going to have stopped that goal unless you have two goalkeepers or your rightback swinging from the crossbar

Tuearts right boot said:
Brilliant Stoke goal...best one I've seen from a seven foot mutant in a long time

Yep, I knew they would score but I was expecting a shite scrappy goal from a throw in. To shoot with his back turned and that far out was skill. Had nothing to do with luck, he took his chance and it payed off.

der bomber28 said:
I'm just getting a bit worried by our lack of penetration, we were ripping teams to shreds earlier in the season. Now we seem to run out of ideas, as soon as we get near the opposition box. We the revert to the old side side back back movement, I hope we can address this sooner rather than later.

Did you copy that post from January?

take it and move

a point today and am happy to go back top again

we are going to the wire and utd will drop points aswell its just about keeping
our heads and get right behind the players and manager

its a hard watch and its like nothing else we seen before but we will come good its just the dirty tricks by fergie and the media i hate most

Why does many of u blame dzeko and balo ?? They didn't even get the ball up front, they needed to come down to ours half to get the ball. The middfielders sucked. Nasri didn't do a shit. Played around like a handball game. Poor preformence today. Micah is king like allways :)

Yaya was unbelievable again. Play with Hart and 10 Yayas and we'd have won the title already. Totally bossed the middle of the park all on his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.