Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Post match Discussion Thread

That is without doubt one of the finest examples of an airborne 2 footed tackle you will ever see. It was uncontrolled dangerous and pre-meditated and Webb missed it with a clear unobstructed view from 6 feet away. It was everything VK's was not and not even a free kick given. Webb should take a trip to the opticians and expect a phone call from the FA on Monday morning asking WTF!

Ducado said:
Well Stoke used every dirty trick in the book

All discussion in here please

Check the extended highlights on the OS. The still picture is straight from the Stoke City training manual!

I have just seen the highlights and it came across that the Stoke players had a look of resignation basically from the word go. Pulis was not too animated in the tech area, either.

cyprustavern said:
Wexford Blue said:
grim up north said:
It is, several times

Must be a misprint.. everyone knows we've got no 'istree!..

always makes me smile ...we are older than liverpool and their record defeat was from us 12 nil i think ...gary james probably will verify it

You're probably thinking of Liverpool Stanley - different club. Beat them 12-0 in 1890 but not connected to LFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.