Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmdub said:
anyone else just not enthused for this game at all? It comes on at 740am stateside, stoke away, weather I mean if we win great but I literally have no expectations going into. I'm expecting us to play like shit to come in with the same tactics that always get us some 1-1 draw or 1-0 loss.

Maybe that's a shit attitude but I can't stand everything that represents that fucking club be it the fans, manager, players they're a close 2nd to united

I don't mind Stoke really you have to admire them, they have their game it's no secret, but it serves them well, we have more than enough talent and ability to see them off

r.soleofsalford said:
cheddar404 said:
Zizi4City said:
------------Hart--------------
Rekik-----Kompany----Nastasic
-----------Garcia-------------
Milner------Silva---------Nasri
Tavez------Dzeko------Aguero

Nasri as a wingback? Been drinking battery acid? Rekik is left footed too.

Is this lad tavez any good

Dont know yet, still young (16) we pinched him from the river plate academy last thursday i think. He seems to have impressed loads and thats why he goes straight to the first team on saturday. Exciting times for city.

Blueband Brother said:
r.soleofsalford said:
cheddar404 said:
Nasri as a wingback? Been drinking battery acid? Rekik is left footed too.

Dont know yet, still young (16) we pinched him from the river plate academy last thursday i think. He seems to have impressed loads and thats why he goes straight to the first team on saturday. Exciting times for city.
I've heard about Charleslos Tavez.

Looks good.

mcfc2607 said:
Blueband Brother said:
r.soleofsalford said:

I've heard about Charleslos Tavez.

Looks good.

So Charleslos is his first name, i know it was char something. I cannot find clips of him training in the site, even on you tube. I think the club is really shielding him for now. But the general consensus is that he is really talented and his name on the team sheet will shock a lot of people come saturday.

Stoke away in a cup tie is not a fixture that anyone can really be looking forward to. It'll be a battle and we need to go into expecting a hard physical game on a compact pitch. Not really our forte these days. I still think we can win - just, but I'm predicting a 1-1. We will take them apart in the replay at our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.