Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graceyboy said:
Tevez City said:
I thought players need 3-4 days to fully recover for the next game, thats why I want a fully fit fresh team to face QPR.

And regarding the Stoke away form, I think City always played better and Stoke like Sunderland sit back and defended with 10 players for the whole game and were lucky to take points from City by relying on set pieces or refs mistakes.

IF City used a weaker team, Stoke will not sit back and it will be open game, which will make the game easier for City.

I disagree with your view, and I will explain why.

Stoke don't have different styles of play ie defensive and offensive, its just one way, which is bullying and anti football SHIT.

That is why, it will have to be experianced players that are needed to get through this tie. Players that have been there before, know their game, the shitty tricks they get upto, to counter play their crap.

I think there is a shout for Pants being a replacement for Hart in this one, because at 6 foot 8, he can be a very intimmidating figure defending set pieces.
We need some warriors, Zabs, Komps, Lescott, Milner, Barry and Tevez, players that don't suffer fools gladly and work rate is never ending as a spine, then Sprinkle some skill* in there, Silva and Aguero to move the ball about and take the piss out of their "Clubbers".

I truely believe that we will let our football rule the roost and show them up for what they really are.

* This doesn't mean the other players are not skillful
so pretty much first team?

Better not mess up here sick off all the fuck ups we've had in knockout competitions in the past few years. Play the strongest team, dig in and just not lost the game. A replay would be fine.

Someone did a thread that if we lost this game and Chelsea went through in the LC we wouldn't have a game for a whole month so please don't fuck up city.

Stoke - will it be on?

Looking at BBC weather forecast it says sleet and snow on Friday night in Stoke. Fog on Saturday but mainly after our game.

Will be gutted if off due to fans not being able to get there etc

------------Hart--------------
Rekik-----Kompany----Nastasic
-----------Garcia-------------
Milner------Silva---------Nasri
Tavez------Dzeko------Aguero

anyone else just not enthused for this game at all? It comes on at 740am stateside, stoke away, weather I mean if we win great but I literally have no expectations going into. I'm expecting us to play like shit to come in with the same tactics that always get us some 1-1 draw or 1-0 loss.

Maybe that's a shit attitude but I can't stand everything that represents that fucking club be it the fans, manager, players they're a close 2nd to united

Re: Stoke - will it be on?

I don't think so, I've already thought about phoning that wanker who runs our coach to tell him I'm not going but I'll leave it a while

Re: Stoke - will it be on?

It's off, I'll take 2 adult tickets off anyone to ease the pain......

Last season in the league was epic! Best away atmosphere I've seen for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.