Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
We won't win this fixture till Pulis packs it in even though we were unlucky not to win. I'm glad it's out of the way and a point is the most I expected. I just wish we could put a stop to the script of never winning away at Liverpool, Stoke, Everton, and Sunderland. 2 down, 2 to go.

Yep, can't afford any bogey sides any more

ayia napa blues said:
I wish people would stop saying its a good point,
How is a point at a mid table side a good point

cos no top four team have beaten them at their place, also we didnt play great, tad bit of arrogance ?

Very disappointing,Mancini had one eye on the CL i believe which pisses me right off.

Perculiar starting 11 and even stranger subs.

Good for the new lads to break their cherry being the plus point.

Surely Stoke should get fined for that disgraceful pitch.

City should make a complaint.

Cannot believe Shawcross kept that out.

Only really got going in the second half once Yaya pushed forward. Another immense display from him

MCFC-alan88 said:
Lrrr said:
I miss de Jong

Then we'd have lost 1-0

Javi was passing the ball around well, too. Desperately unlucky to even draw. It should have been 1-0, no matter, though. Handball goal of the highest order.

Played well enough to win that, Clattenburg with a 'fart near their player ? Free-Kick, clatter one of ours ? Fair tackle' policy.

Should see Wilkinson get a retrospective ban for that elbow though, no excuses.

sam-caddick said:
I know a draw is acceptable at Stoke but we are currently not good enough.

Madrid will be interesting.

Atleast Madrid will come out and play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.