Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Dzeko should have come on a lot fucking earlier than he did. The guy is on a hot streak and gets dropped to the bench and given a couple minutes at the end. No wonder he isn't happy.

PaleBlue said:
Good first half, poor second. Welcome Javi, looks a beast. Barry was to be expected, rusty. Debutants did well overall, but we look miles away from champions.

based on one game ?

rnblade said:
Kicked off the pitch, that Cnut needs banning for the elbow on mario.
Attempts on goal city 11 stoke 3
Fucking pathetic! Get Blackpool back in the prem at least they don't play with 10 defenders.
And guess why they're not in the PL at the moment?

LoveCity said:
We won't win this fixture till Pulis packs it in even though we were unlucky not to win. I'm glad it's out of the way and a point is the most I expected. I just wish we could put a stop to the script of never winning away at Liverpool, Stoke, Everton, and Sunderland. 2 down, 2 to go.

So do I!! I hate that it's just some sort of accepted thing that teams don't win there..fuck off!!

MSP said:
I don't know why everyone is mad at Stoke, they're not champions and they play in the line of their limitations.

exactly.

I dont think playing 3 debutants & a mario in this game was a good call, HOW THE FUCH EDIN CAN STAY MOTIVATED IS BEYOND ME, JOKE TATICS TODAY & VINNY WTF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.