Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Kicked off the pitch, that Cnut needs banning for the elbow on mario.
Attempts on goal city 11 stoke 3
Fucking pathetic! Get Blackpool back in the prem at least they don't play with 10 defenders.

jake28 said:
Didnt deserve 3 points...on the whole a poor performance.

see, even though we didn't play well, we were still much better than them and probably did deserve the 3 points. Especially with the two chances in injury time. Stoke did well for the first 10 minutes of the second half but we thoroughly bossed the game.

i mean stoke away is never easy. they get a completely illegitimate goal, and we hit the post and have cleared off the line. hard to do much better at stoke without winning.

how did we not win that game?

second half we were all over them should have been 3 points no less :(

FantasyIreland said:
Very disappointing,Mancini had one eye on the CL i believe which pisses me right off.

Perculiar starting 11 and even stranger subs.

Good for the new lads to break their cherry being the plus point.

The subs were strange, sure, but can you really dispute the starting 11?

And that's why the 90th minute substitutions need to end. FFS. At least give the guy 10 minutes, so he can get in the game. Dzeko should have been on from start in this game. If height was ever needed it was against Stoke.

Lethargic passing in midfield for most of the second half. It was as if a draw was a good result for us.

Substitute the newly promoted teams for the relugated ones and so far we have matched last season's results exactly.

And there is the huge bonus of only having to watch Stoke play one more time this season (barring cup games if that's the draw; I hope not)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.