Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Havent really seen many comments about Tevez's performance today. Thought he was magnificent and so strong in holding the ball up. He deserved a goal for his efforts. There was a moment just before he came off when Balotelli lost the ball (again) and Tevez took upon his self to chase the ball down as if to say thats how you do it, thats how you make up for your mistakes. Seriously looking forward to seeing him and Sergio back together again.

We should have won, I know its a difficult fixture and us and many other teams drop points there but we need to get points at such places to win the league.

This year is going to be very close, Chelsea and United and us will all come close so every single point is very precious and also we need to keep clean sheets, goal difference is just as important.

I having carlos back is like the best signing of the summer, he is a beast and gives 100% always, chased down and came deep plenty of times to win back possesion and fought for every ball.

We have a great squad and we shoul dbe fine on all four fronts this season but for me winning the title is the most important and I hope we can get more points than last season coz we r gonna need them if we are to win the league

tommyhair said:
Dzeko come on too late,
In hindsight, you may be right. Perhaps Silva rather than Gazbaz for Tevez first and then Dzeko for Sinclair/Nasri after 75 mins would have been better, but then again if Poke had snatched an undeserved winner, we would now be criticising Mancini for not shoring up the midfield.

It was always going to be differcult , stoke are not footballers they are a pub team full of thugs, add to that a bent and sympathetic ref who hates city and we've done well to get a point .

Onwards and upwards.

does anyone know the name of the bloke who was doing reprots on our game on talskport yesterday because the way he was carrying on we were crap and stoke was the better team, well it doesnt look like that from the highlights ive just watched.

Just watched the match. Overall we played well and should have won the match especially at the end with Garcia's header and Edin's shot. Their goal was handball also. Sinclair looked poor but it's early days and he will have much better games for us.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
well dropping points is never nice but were doing ok i say,were done with 2 difficult away games and gradually warming into premier league.i,m hopeful we,ll do good against real

I just hope no one is seriously concerned. We've won and drawn what we did last year, and if we can continue that pattern then its another title. United, by most estimates, won't be able to hang in there all season like they miraculously did last year.

Weather was great,beer was ok...

City should have won..Just trying to recollect any saves that Hart had to make in the match yesterday and I seriously cannot. With the chances we created we should have won but I am always happy with a point here. Clattenburg was back to his usual cuntish best. I was confused why he took Carlos and Sinclair off unless it is for Tuesday.

Harts distribution was shocking.He certainly needs to improve. Nasri was clearly a passenger but not going to criticise to much. It is early days and we did ok.
Would have been nice to have snatched it with those 2 chances in the dying seconds but it wasn't to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.