Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

sincity said:
Even if the goal stands, I don't see why the FA cannot retrospectively punish Crouch for cheating, if it can be proved that he did it purposely. Doing nothing only emboldens players to dive and cheat to win the game..

Agree with you. Can't see any difference between Crouch's deliberate handball to try and gain an advantage and Suarez throwing himself down in the box to try and win a penalty and he gets a yellow. Probably comes down to reputations (Suarez the pantomine villain and loveable old Crouchy) and incompetent refereeing.

stan bowles said:
On another day Crouch's goal would have been disallowed and Dzeko's effort or the Garcia's second header would have gone in and we'd have taken 3 points. Stoke created virtually nothing and, while we didn't play that well, we still deserved all 3 points.
Nobody can play "well" against this stoke team...
Still We almost imposed our game on them..

samharris said:
HOLMSLICE said:
80s Shorts said:
No point in arguing with this fool. Im guessing a yank, used to watching basketball. Oh, hang on... perhaps he should go support stoke.

-- Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 am --

This lack of cutting edge and yaya missing in January saw us winning the fucking league.

more of the same please.

Let me guess, your the team leader in the Mancini can do no wrong brigade? I give up. If you voice an opinion on here that deflects from the majority, you have assholes lining up left right and centre to have a go.

You come on here and say you are a city fan and that may well be true,but you post just like so many outed rag posters. what do you expect.

you were even worse after the last game..

Ha ha. Holmslice wouldn't know a Manchester Born and Bred supporter who has had a season ticket for 40 year, if he fell over one because, as his posts suggest, (and other posters recognise) he speaks more like someone who is either a RAG or only used to the last few years success - unlike those of us who have watched our club through THIN and THIN.

We drew a game I felt we should have won 3 new players got game time and none looked out of place,am quite looking forward to Maicon when he settles in and gets some match miles in his legs.I thought the ref was poor but Crouch's goal was one of those things that can happen we had plenty of chances to clear it and did'nt.Hard to explain but if you have played you don't consider it cheating its part of the game I cringe when people are looking for retrospective punishment for these things.I did'nt whinge about Henry's handball against us Irish and won't about this one.
Was also funny to see stoke's big hard team fall to the ground every time a City player brushed off them.

FantasyIreland said:
RandomJ said:
Dzeko should have come on a lot fucking earlier than he did. The guy is on a hot streak and gets dropped to the bench and given a couple minutes at the end. No wonder he isn't happy.

Have to agree,maybe the boss can explain......

Boss can't explain shit - without Dzeko he would manage Vicenza or Cagliari by now !

Wonder if Dzeko had a word with manager early this season a bit like AJ did and said I want to play more football and Mancini might of told him if I get a replacement you can go.. He was linked to Bayern and the media were saying he had done a deal, bit like what happened with Jérôme Boateng..

3.jpg

citytill1die84 said:
Charlie Fucking Adam was The Sun Dream team star man. What game did they watch lol.

-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:36 am --

Charlie Fucking Adam was The Sun Dream team star man. What game did they watch lol.

More reasons not to buy that shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.