Stoke Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Aguero_Element said:
can i just say on behalf of the human race

STOKE YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF *****

no time for these *****, 0 seconds i have for the life of a stoke fan

Ha ha ha ha ha har har!...............you dumb twat.......Scotland yard got crouch's finger prints off the Match ball yesterday lol! Hope you miss out on the title by two points ho ho ho

OB1 said:
samharris said:
owdestokie said:
In peace!! Stoke fan here.

We thought we were excellent today against a very good team. We closed space down for much of the game but had spells like the Alamo.

What some of your guys have to accept is that if we tried to play an open game against you boys we would have been battered.

The thing about MCFC is that not only do you have some excellent players technically they work hard and play with pace.

All the best for Madrid, retain the title and see you at the Brit next season

Sense at last...

-- Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:34 am --

HOLMSLICE said:
If you're trying to say that it isn't glaringly obvious that at times in the final 3rd of the pitch we look defunct of any attacking strategy then I have to disagree.

Over 12 attempts at goal away at stoke is not a defunct attacking strategy..

Didn't we have more attempts on goal, and on target, than the Rags did at home to Wigan? Didn't Begovic make two really top drawer saves and Shawcross make a superb last ditch clearance off the line?

This is the City post match discussion thread and sense and accountability are bannable offences bud.. :)

ragman said:
Aguero_Element said:

Ha ha ha ha ha har har!...............you dumb twat.......Scotland yard got crouch's finger prints off the Match ball yesterday lol! Hope you miss out on the title by two points ho ho ho
Enjoy your stay on here. I have a feeling it won't be too long.

jimharri said:
ragman said:
Aguero_Element said:

Enjoy your stay on here. I have a feeling it won't be too long.
he has gone

Bobbymanc said:
and Joe's distribution is getting worse.

There's opinions and then there's lazy comments: Hart's pass completion was 82% yesterday and is 57% so far this season against 48% for last season. Please explain how he is getting worse?

Thought he was generally excellent in what he had to do yesterday, one slow release aside. One claim he made at the edge of the box was especially good.

ragman said:
Aguero_Element said:

If we do....It will be to Chelsea..

On another day Crouch's goal would have been disallowed and Dzeko's effort or the Garcia's second header would have gone in and we'd have taken 3 points. Stoke created virtually nothing and, while we didn't play that well, we still deserved all 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.