Stoke vs. City Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Your Team vs Stoke

Jumanji said:
Their pitch is really small. We will need width...
I'd also play AJ because we will need the width he provides.
Sorry but I disagree. Yes it's a narrow pitch but, for that reason, we don't need width. We need to out-muscle these thugs in the centre of the park.

If 100% fit, Kompany should play alongside Micah, keeping the full-backs unchanged. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Dzeko for Mario. Possibly Milner for Silva, who needs a short rest and protection from injuries. Stoke are thugs.

lionheart said:
Jumanji said:
Their pitch is really small. We will need width...
I'd also play AJ because we will need the width he provides.
Sorry but I disagree. Yes it's a narrow pitch but, for that reason, we don't need width. We need to out-muscle these thugs in the centre of the park.
Everton? Small pitch as well and you saw what happened when we tried to thread those cute passes.

I'm sorry, but we will be needing width for that very reason. It will be very congested in the middle.

Bully Stoke? Good fucking luck.

Kompany should play alongside Kolo. They are centrebacks and as a unit work well together.

I want Micah at right-back. That's what he is, and where he will be most useful against Stoke.

Roberto was unfair to Edin because he gave a chance Teve before Edin. Tevez was awful until Edin came on and left him a lot space

clarion said:
Roberto was unfair to Edin because he gave a chance Teve before Edin. Tevez was awful until Edin came on and left him a lot space
Such Bosnian bias

nashark said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nashark said:
-----------------------Hart

Richards---Kompany--------Lescott------Kolarov

--------------De Jong-------Barry

---------------------Yaya

Johnson-----------------------------Silva

--------------------Aguero

If we play that team, we cannot lose.

right so 2 of your front 3 are players who have been shit for us in recent months? okay...no we definately can't lose with that, and we probably couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo either.

There's good arguments for Nasri (form) and Dzeko (height) to play but that team will see us through. Of that, I have no doubt.

I hope to god that I never have to see Barry and De Jong in the same team again.

Fed up of Bosnians slagging off our other strikers to make Dzeko look better; even if it is Tevez. You're either with us or against us.

I'll be gutted if Milner doesn't get a start this weekend, 'bout time he got some action!

Couple of other pointers, would like to see Zaba retain his place as I thought he was superb against Chelski.
Was chuffed with Nasri's performance and I think he's gonna finish this season strong.
Would also like to see Dzeko get a start and a goal, guy needs it and deserves it in my opinion.

On the back of that epic win I think we could really bowl them over but then I remember it's at the Britannia so who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.