Stoke Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------Hart----------------------
Zabaleta - Richards - Nastasic - Clichy
--------Rodwell----Fernandinho----------
----Navas------Yaya -----Milner--------
---------------Negredo---------------

never happy with this fixture its got potential for going tits up and us getting a couple of injuries in the process, stoke have been playing less long ball stuff under hughes but i think they will go back to pumping it in the box for this one if thats the case i cant see us coping very well, sorry to put a downer on it but 2-1 stoke 'lets just hope i'm wrong'

Kun Aguero said:
wagonman said:
I am wagonman.

I study "The Numbers Game, Why Everything You Know About Football Is Wrong" by Chris Anderson and David Sally.

Have no fear.

Man City will win.

JJ

Hi wagonman, is this you?

red-wagon-man-5221297.jpg

I wish Kun, I wish.

Not as young.
Not as hairy.
Not as thin

and my Wagon is not, and never ever will be, red.

JJ

If Garcia and Kolarov play then we will lose. Having said that this is the ground where Garcia made his debut and arguably had his best game.

I may have posted this earlier in the thread, I can't remember but I think we will dominate but get caught out(see Cardiff and most away games last season) and then we'll dominate some more and eventually score(Negredo)

Prediction - 1-1

I really don't think we can afford to drop more points so early on in the season in my opinion, if our performace deserves a draw then so be it, but with our team we should be going for the win here and not settling for a draw.

In reality I suppose a draw at Stoke is not a bad result, especially for us with our recent record, but a loss is out of the question, we can't drop 6 points out of a possible 12 in our opening 4 games and with that losing the first two away games.

You can forget the title if we are going to be doing that, I don't care how bad our defence is at the moment.

It will be interesting to see how Manuel implements his rotation policy with the CL on Tuesday, no doubt he will want his best possible team fit and available.

We really cannot mess up in that competition this season.

Re: Ref for Stoke

Doesn't bother me who the officials are.I know one of them so i'm always pleased to see him but they can all make mistakes on the day and win or lose us the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.