Stoke Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Micah fit? Could do with him on set pieces and I woulden´t mind Milner starting with Navas coming of the bench creating all kinds of havoc against tired legs. I predict a draw, 2-2 unfortunately.

I'd like to see this against Stoke.

___________________Hart

_Zabaleta___Richards___Nastasic___Clichy

Milner___Y.Toure___Fernandinho___Nasri

____________Aguero___Negredo

Maybe something like this against Plzen?

___________________Hart

Zabaleta___Richards___Nastasic___Kolarov

____________Y.Toure___Rodwell

___Navas_________Nasri_________Jovetic

__________________Dzeko

0-3 for me, should be 5 but two stonewall pens turned down

(yes, i think we're gonna put up a silly score in every game we play)

Stoke have won the last three games they've played , so they're unlikely to be a pushover ..... but the simple truth is that if we want the title back we need to start getting maximum points from games like this.

We rarely appear to dominate a game there , in a way in which we do when they come to us ...... we seem to allow them to 'bully' us in periods of the game , and i've not got that much confidence in this present day City midfields ability to change that.

The shambles at Cardiff has hardly helped the mood either , nor have the injuries ....... but go on we must , and we have to aim for all three points.

Daz_Blue said:
Stevan Jovetic hoping to make his MCFC debut & join other City greats who made debuts away at Stoke such as Javi Garcia and Scott Sinclair.

One chap did produce a great City debut at Stoke ......

Trevor Francis !

2ppjaev.jpg

We will win 2-1 after being down 1. Aguero and a defender to score.

Can't understand people who will be happy with a point. If we draw we'll most likely be level points with the rags going into the derby but they've had a difficult start with games against chelsea and liverpool, whilst we've had 2 of the promoted teams.

I know we've never won here in the premier league but its about time we did! We were robbed last season with the crouch basketball goal, won there in the fa cup and now we're going to beat them in the league as well. 2-1 city

Sorry to piss on peoples chips bit I can only see another shite performance with a shite ref and defeat.

Not very confident at the moment think it will take a bit of time and our players just do not care enough especially away from home when the opposition will be in our face.

I am never happy with a point.

That said, I might be tempted on Saturday. Kompany out, Silva out, Aguero and Zabaletta probably benched, or at least knackered. Jovetic rusty and unfit, at best. Garcia playing. Nasri playing... against Stoke. Kenwyn Jones buzzing around Garcia and Lescott.

After the horror shows that were Cardiff and Hull, and then with this line up, it could be a car crash.

Only Mark Hughes' ineptitude gives me hope. The side that is marginally less shit will win.

Line up for me:

------------------------ Hart -----------------------

Richards - Nastastic - Lescott - Kolarov (can't believe I just picked Kolarov)

-----------Rodwell - Yaya - Fern ------------

--------- Milner ------------------- Nasri ------

---------------------- Negredo -------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.