Stoke Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it won't be the side but I'd like to see this team start, with plenty of firepower on the bench for last 30mins.....

...................................Hart.................................
....Zab.............Jolene...............Nasty.............AK.....
.......................Ferny..............Rodders...................
..........Jimmy.................Yaya.............Jovetic...........
...................................Alfie..................................

subs.....Sergio, Jesus, Nasri and Dzeko + 3 others.

Hart
Zabaleta, Nastasic, Lescott, Kolarov (F)
Yaya, Fernandinho, Milner
Navas, Aguero, Nasri

Subs: Pantilimon, Boyata, Garcia, Rodwell, Jovetic, Dzeko, Negredo (L)

Stoke 2-2 Man City

-------------------------Hart--------------------------

Zabba-------Lescott-------Nasty------------Kolorov (Gulp!!!)

-----------------------Rodwell--------------------------

----------Ferd-----------------------Yaya----------------------

---------------------Jovetic--------------------------------

-------Aguero------------------Negrado

Very physical and strong team............to cope with stokes approach....centrally very strong spine...........width a problem but then again stoke arent going to sit there and put 10 men behind the ball (hopefully).......pace and power in midfield with rodwell (good int he air also) provding cover infront the back 4

Lot's of you putting down strong, physical teams in your line-ups, we know that's what's needed to beat Stoke,, but does Pellegrini?

I hope Kiddo has a word.

Actually Hughes did well so far winning two matches and they nearly got a point at Anfield

Pretty sure we will score tomorrow only question can we keep a clean sheet or not.

Clichy, Richards, Kompany, Demichelis all out, so the defence will be again Kolarov, Nastasic, Lescott, Zab. They had trouble against Hull. Now they should get also more help from the midfield.

Also want to see Jovetic starting and that would be only one striker starting, I would say Negredo as he is on the best form probably, but hard to see Agüero and Dzeko being benched...

So for me:

Hart, Kolarov, Nastasic, Lescott, Zab, Fernandinho, Yaya, Nasri, Milner, Jovetic, Dzeko. Could be the first time when the 4 Balkan players start together they bonded well so that could be an extra.

I hope for 4 points at least from the Stoke/MU matches, 6 would be the best.

I don't think we can afford to drop Negredo to the bench once again, he is our inform striker, he has scored 3 in 3 despite one being disallowed when it clearly shouldn't have been, and we just run risk of shattering his confidence leaving him thinking what he actually has to do to break into the main XI.

I rest Dzeko and Agüero for Plzen.

For me:

----------------------Hart--------------------
Zabaleta-Nastasic-Lescott-Kolarov
----Fernandinho----------------Yaya----
Milner------------Nasri------------Jovetic
--------------------Negredo-----------------

I think we should play fern and rodwell holding yaya aguero navas in front and negredo as a bully upfront cmon u city, 3-1

-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:14 am --

sam-caddick said:
I don't think we can afford to drop Negredo to the bench once again, he is our inform striker, he has scored 3 in 3 despite one being disallowed when it clearly shouldn't have been, and we just run risk of shattering his confidence leaving him thinking what he actually has to do to break into the main XI.

I rest Dzeko and Agüero for Plzen.

For me:

----------------------Hart--------------------
Zabaleta-Nastasic-Lescott-Kolarov
----Fernandinho----------------Yaya----
Milner------------Nasri------------Jovetic
--------------quote]
I would put navas in for miner<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:16 am --<br /><br />Please not a draw again Pleaseeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.