Stoke vs Manchester City - Britannia Stadium - 27th Nov 3pm

Could of been a lot worse but 4 points off two away games is a not bad return.

Once again points thrown away - Whether we deserved to win or not - That's 5 points thrown away - Here and Sunderland

Where's that bloody cat?
It's getting punted over next doors fence.

Only joking, punting cats over fences isn't big and isn't clever.

Gerbils however are a different matter.

Was Micah at the back the minute Stoke scored? My stream just freezed so couldn't catch why there were too few players at the back.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
bluethai said:
Was Micah at the back the minute Stoke scored? My stream just froze so couldn't catch why there were too few players at the back.

I actually thought Toure played very well. Kicking the ball seventy yards to the opposition keeper is hardly giving a goal away. On balance a draw was a fair result but being so close to three is gutting. Positive for me is that we did go for the win and that will get us more points in the long run.

bluethai said:
Was Micah at the back the minute Stoke scored? My stream just freezed so couldn't catch why there were too few players at the back.

-- Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:10 pm --

bluethai said:
Was Micah at the back the minute Stoke scored? My stream just froze so couldn't catch why there were too few players at the back.

Yes, Micah was back already, wasn't really faulted for the goal, cuz he had to man the one who assisted the goal, so he couldn't really stop it from going in.

I thought Micah was rather immense today, I nearly missed the first goal, but great turn.

I fuckin hate stoke.

A few things led to that goal.

Kolo hoofing it to keeper, would have been better kicking into corner.
Micah could have gone after etherington as Vinnie had tuncay.
Who was tracking after Etherington? AJ??

Also think Joe could have saved it

Decent point I guess although I still see it as 2 dropped

bad mistake from toure ,we could of kept the ball for the last 2 minutes.not really that gutted,Decent point ,pressure off we were never in the title race!
milner poor

lets improve for wednesday night.

The double edged sword that is Micah Richards. Sure he scored, but he was weak defensively the whole game, and it was that weakness at the right that let them through for the goal.

wtf?! another draw....

-- Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 am --

SkyBlueCitizen said:
bluethai said:
Was Micah at the back the minute Stoke scored? My stream just freezed so couldn't catch why there were too few players at the back.

-- Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:10 pm --

Yes, Micah was back already, wasn't really faulted for the goal, cuz he had to man the one who assisted the goal, so he couldn't really stop it from going in.

I thought Micah was rather immense today, I nearly missed the first goal, but great turn.

YES HE COULD!! By stopping the assist!

-- Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 am --

RandomJ said:
KOLO's fault for hoofing the ball you stupid stupid twat!!!
don't be stupid

that was a tactical kick, it's called a fast break and if one of our boys had made it to the ball first we could of had an easy second goal and you'd be pissing yourself happy

That shit fucker Richards on the right and whoever should of had Etherington....... place your blame there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.