Stoke vs Manchester City - Britannia Stadium - 27th Nov 3pm

bumble said:
Very poor result, we might as well accept we aint getting CL next season.

stoke fan here, i thought we battered you first half, apart from silva your team were awful, second half you had some lovely passing moves, stoke were tired and you should have gone on to win the game but a draw was a fair result. David silva is different class, truly amazing player!

Think it's harsh blaming Micah for their goal. He was covering Tuncay and it was De Jong who had let Etherington go past him as he tracked back

Just got back from the stoke game, feel cheated.

Dissappaointed with Balo, to me he is an overhyped sulk who looks like he would rather not be here.

Fucky fucky fuck fuck!
Good Stoke goal, but these are the games we have to win.
Manure concentrate till Fergie time ends, no long balls and they keep the pressure on.
We should have kept our concentration till the end, Toure's clearance to their goalie was crass and asking for trouble. We fucked up today big time!

Fucky fucky fuck fuck!
Good Stoke goal, but these are the games we have to win.
Manure concentrate till Fergie time ends, no long balls and they keep the pressure on.
We should have kept our concentration till the end, Toure's clearance to their goalie was crass and asking for trouble. We fucked up today big time!

Evening gents,

I suppose as it was a last minute goal for us you will no doubt feel gutted but I think overall if you take a step back you will (maybe after a few sherbets) admit that we deserved our point.

We really took the game to you in the first 45 and if we'd have gone in with a half time lead I don't think anyone would have begrudged us it as we were well worth it (despite all of your possession in your own half.)

As for the second half, I commented within a couple of minutes about how you looked a different team (obviously RM had some words at the interval.)

That said you still didn't really look like threatening us until we let Richards turn way too easily and then our keeper had a mare with a fairly routine shot.

I honestly couldn't see us coming back from that point but thankfully we scored a very decent goal and we got what our first half showing deserved.

Proper game overall and we're happy to keep our pleasing form going against a good team.

All the best for the rest of the year (one game aside of course!)

Its a hard place to go away with 3 points. But if we are to go after the title this year, we need to win these matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.