Stoke

MCFC-alan88

I'm confused here, why do you buy a striker for 8m who prolifically doesn't score in Cameron Jerome and play him in place of Kenwyn Jones, who does score?

Is there some tactical mastermind plan that I'm not seeing here?

MCFC-alan88 said:
I'm confused here, why do you buy a striker for 8m who prolifically doesn't score in Cameron Jerome and play him in place of Kenwyn Jones, who does score?

I watched Kenwyn Jones play against city,3 or 4 years ago and i thought he played better than any other striker that came to us all year, very surprised he hasn't been recruited by a big club? Does he blow hot and cold?

I honestly don't know Collie, but either way he has to be better than a striker that never scores, even if he just causes problems.

collie40 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

I watched Kenwyn Jones play against city,3 or 4 years ago and i thought he played better than any other striker that came to us all year, very surprised he hasn't been recruited by a big club? Does he blow hot and cold?

1258555950098_f.jpg

MCFC-alan88 said:
I honestly don't know Collie, but either way he has to be better than a striker that never scores, even if he just causes problems.

Thats exactley what he did Alan, cause problems, he was playing for Sunderland at the time, can't remember the score but i think it was 3 or 4 - 0. It stuck with me his performance and thought he could've really gone on to better things, not Stokes 3rd choice striker!

He did well in his first season but then they brought in Jerome when Brum went down, 'cos that's what everyone needs, a striker from a relegated team that's never had a good record at any club, I just don't get it. He's got a shite attitude, he doesn't score and he isn't particularly skillfull, he doesn't cause aerial problems.

He offers nothing.

oakiecokie said:
I thought he`d been out injured ?

Not sure? but do u remember him coming to our place a few years ago? or was it just me that thought him good? lol, the only other player i thought great in recent years was Felaini of Everton a couple of years ago! wierd but the likes of Gerrard/lampard/rooney, never impressed me in the flesh!

MCFC-alan88 said:
oakiecokie said:

From what I remember he's been on the bench for the last 5-6 games.

Might well have been,but seemed to remember him being out for a while.Always seemed to do well at Sunderland.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 am --<br /><br />
collie40 said:
oakiecokie said:

Not sure? but do u remember him coming to our place a few years ago? or was it just me that thought him good? lol, the only other player i thought great in recent years was Felaini of Everton a couple of years ago! wierd but the likes of Gerrard/lampard/rooney, never impressed me in the flesh!

I do and I must admit that before the takeover I thought he could do a good job at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.