Stoke's good form about to run out?

Tricky_Trev said:
When you say things like this, you usually get branded a rag, but i genuinely think we'll lose on Saturday. Our worst nightmare is Stoke. Their set up and style of play is perfect for exposing our weaknesses. Of course, i'll be singing my heart out at City Square, willing the lads on, but i just have a really bad feeling. Especially now that the rags are going to win the league on the same day. I'm shit scared to be honest!

If you genuinely think we'll lose this saturday why are you scared ?? Its the not nowing thats scaring you tbh thats why you feel scared rather than resigned to the impending result that you think will happen..we have just as much chance of winning the cup than say Everton...why is this ??

Cos we're in it.. chin up and enjoy the ride bud..you'll sing louder.

Have a look at Stoke's record in their last nine games, during which they have played Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal, viz;
5 wins - 3 draws - 1 defeat (3-2 at White Hart Lane)
21 goals scored - 7 conceded.
On current form, they should be favourites, especially recognising that we haven't beaten them in ages. We will need our defenders and goalie to be at their sharpest to beat these fockers.

I fear the worst.
I'm all prepared for TYPICAL F***** CITY to ruin my life again.

lionheart said:
Have a look at Stoke's record in their last nine games, during which they have played Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal, viz;
On current form, they should be favourites, especially recognising that we haven't beaten them in ages. We will need our defenders and goalie to be at their sharpest to beat these fockers.

It's going to be a very tough game.

However, Stoke's away record has been terrible.

Stoke do have theadvantage of not having to play a tough game in midweek. If roles were reversed, I would be a lot more confident of us winning.

Ntini

That's what I do! But it went wrong against Everton, first time I have actually won. Obviously wish I hadn't.

I'm claiming expences if we get 4th and the Cup! It's all down to my couple of quid here and there.

Current form is pointless in cup finals....No home advantage for either team speaks volumes.

Manc in London said:
lionheart said:

It's going to be a very tough game.

However, Stoke's away record has been terrible.

Stoke do have theadvantage of not having to play a tough game in midweek. If roles were reversed, I would be a lot more confident of us winning.

It will be a tough game, but their form at Wembley (an away game) was pretty impressive. We need Delap to shut his hand in a car door, or some such mis-hap. Does anyone know some gentlemen who could arrange for this?

So much defeatism on here, but I suppose that's Bluemoan for you or just being a blue, full-stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.