Stoke's good form about to run out?

I was hoping that the fact that Etherington is out will hurt them a lot... but then they went on to beat Arsenal 3:1.... don't even want to watch the game anymore, I honestly would have preferred to play the Rags, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool... or any other team for that matter apart from Stoke or Everton.

We're getting worried about playing stoke? FFS. We beat the scum, a team used to success at Wembley and we're worrying about stoke? Who beat a very poor bolton team. I wouldn't put too much credence on the arse result as they have done their usual exploding act at the end of the season.
We should hammer stoke, not be worrying about them. They should be worrying about us.

Breadsnapper said:
We're getting worried about playing stoke? FFS. We beat the scum, a team used to success at Wembley and we're worrying about stoke? Who beat a very poor bolton team. I wouldn't put too much credence on the arse result as they have done their usual exploding act at the end of the season.
We should hammer stoke, not be worrying about them. They should be worrying about us.

I like the confidence, but it's a one-off match. the 'anything can happen' dynamic is very much at play here and Stoke do look up for it.

HellasLEAF said:
Breadsnapper said:

I like the confidence, but it's a one-off match. the 'anything can happen' dynamic is very much at play here and Stoke do look up for it.
Exactly, anything can happen as we saw in the semi after scraping through some of the earlier rounds. We are a big match team now, the boys will do it. The Blue Moon is rising.

Breadsnapper said:

United like to play football. Stoke are a bunch of thugs that can kick the ball high and far and throw it far.

avoidconfusion said:
Breadsnapper said:

United like to play football. Stoke are a bunch of thugs that can kick the ball high and far and throw it far.

I'm really glad that is what you think about Stoke.

We are a really poor team who just hoof it all the time, in the words of your manager 'Long, Long ball' - you guys only need to turn up Staurday to beat what is essentially a pub team.

Its really quite simple for me, we know Stoke will turn up committed and ready to battle for each other, if we do the same then we will win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.