Stone roses tickets

There's some on E-bay with buy it now at £77 - that's less than half of what they were just after they sold out. Will be even less after Christmas when people who bought them to sell are skint.
Nearer the time Ebay will be flooded with them and you'll be able to get a bargain I reckon.

I'll defo have a look at the sites but if anyone does have a couple spare then I would be exstatic. Saying that, they were shite at Spike Island but I still love em to bits. The 2nd coming at the MEN with Black Grape was much better.

Oh the memories of getting crushed when some dildo decided to play Fools Gold on the decks. The crowd went mental thinking they were finally coming on. That was about 5pm! They didn't show till 9pm! I'd been there since 12 noon.

MC Hammer getting boo'd off singing You Can't Touch This, was supurb!!!

My mate got 4, i said 'im in' of course going along with the excitement, cost us £100 though! im sure i have herad they are pretty bad live, but hey im sure it will be a good day out. rather it was the Smiths but as previously mentioned some things are best left alone.

i know its a long shot but is there any stone roses tickets for sale ? need one for the friday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.