Stone roses tickets

Did anyone else buy tickets from seetickets.com? I got a confirmation email straight away but heard nothing since and started to notice a lot of people receiving their tickets lately

blackley macca said:
Did anyone else buy tickets from seetickets.com? I got a confirmation email straight away but heard nothing since and started to notice a lot of people receiving their tickets lately

I did mate, but i've checked on the website tracking and they haven't been despatched yet. I have heard of people and seen pictures on Facebook receiving them but I can only assume Seetickets are bit behind the others. Nothing to worry about. I'm gonna give it until early-mid June before I query it with them as usually with gigs in the past have had them not that long before the event.

Back to the top.

Still on the look out for 1 on the saturday if anyone has any spares.

Cheers

long shot but I have a sunday one and wanna swap for friday cause thats when my mates are going, if anyones interested?

I'm looking for 2 friday tickets, in return I will swap my pair of sunday tickets. PM me.

Citizen52 said:
blackley macca said:

I did mate, but i've checked on the website tracking and they haven't been despatched yet. I have heard of people and seen pictures on Facebook receiving them but I can only assume Seetickets are bit behind the others. Nothing to worry about. I'm gonna give it until early-mid June before I query it with them as usually with gigs in the past have had them not that long before the event.

Hi mate, my tickets arrived today from them, worry not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.