Stone roses tickets

nomadic said:
Citizen52 said:
blackley macca said:
Did anyone else buy tickets from seetickets.com? I got a confirmation email straight away but heard nothing since and started to notice a lot of people receiving their tickets lately

I did mate, but i've checked on the website tracking and they haven't been despatched yet. I have heard of people and seen pictures on Facebook receiving them but I can only assume Seetickets are bit behind the others. Nothing to worry about. I'm gonna give it until early-mid June before I query it with them as usually with gigs in the past have had them not that long before the event.

Hi mate, my tickets arrived today from them, worry not.

Yes mine came a fortnight ago now was just getting a bit worried as I hadn't heard anything off them!

Hey folks

I visit this forum a lot but this is my first post!

I joined because i have 2 Stone Roses tickets for the Sunday (1st July) i can no longer attend and need to sell them!

Anyone who is interested just let me know

Cheers

Prices steadily falling on Ebay. Some going for a little over face value now - in fact if you'd paid booking and postage fees they'd have cost you more. The sellers will be losing money after selling fees.

daveduke67 said:
Prices steadily falling on Ebay. Some going for a little over face value now - in fact if you'd paid booking and postage fees they'd have cost you more. The sellers will be losing money after selling fees.

The Sunday night is dropping every day. £80 on Viagogo last week, £70 this week. I reckon another 6 weeks and you will be able to pick one for for £25.

I bought 2 Mondays tickets with a face value of £35 for £14 each off there this week.

KinkladzeNo10 said:
Hey folks

I visit this forum a lot but this is my first post!

I joined because i have 2 Stone Roses tickets for the Sunday (1st July) i can no longer attend and need to sell them!

Anyone who is interested just let me know

Cheers

Hiya bud, i'm interested will you send me a pm please, cheers steve.

Be very, very careful if dealing with someone with hardly any posts on here. Do not, under any circumstances, send any money in advance. We all remember the Amrik Gill episodes.

LongsightM13 said:
Be very, very careful if dealing with someone with hardly any posts on here. Do not, under any circumstances, send any money in advance. We all remember the Amrik Gill episodes.

I know what your sayin, will do bud, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.