Stone Roses to reform

BlueStar1978 said:
citykev28 said:
BlueStar1978 said:
fook that have you seen the prices for them! I have kids to feed!

what a dick. so do i but i go to work in a morning, not collect sought after tickets to rip people off.

Knob head I'm still in work now and if you didn't get any tickets then thats your fault! If I can get some extra cash for these tickets I will do, and I'll sleep at night.

And what your saying is if you had 2 spare tickets selling at £500.00 you would only sell them for £180.00?............... MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm BULL SHIT!

That fuckin' pissed me off that not only was he ripping blues off but being a smug **** about it as well!!

How is it anyones fault they didn't get tickets?? I guess it's my fault I had my phone and PC at work trying for 1 fuckin' hour trying to buy tickets and got fuckin' nowhere??? I was running the risk of getting bollocked at work trying to get tickets but hey it's my fault at the end of the day some twat like this guy got them and doesn't even wanna go!!

Don't let him back mods!

de niro said:
citykev28 said:
mancmackem said:
I've reported the post, hope he gets banned.

nice one. i truly hope you and ban-mcfc enjoy the gig. blues helping each other out is the spice of life. ripping people off because you've been lucky enough to get through, meanwhile denying someone the chance to buy two for themselves is bastard wrong.

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm --

BlueStar1978 said:
Read mate! I got them for some mates, but seeing the prices they are going for I might as well sell them cover my cost for the tickets and hotel and make a proper day out for it.

You sound like the worst business man in world! What are you a tree hugger? One for all and all for one!! This isn't against the law you know:

oh i read it. you bought them for your mates who you decided were wankers the minute it occured to you that you could make a profit out of a fellow blue. you don't know how to sell on ebay so thought you'd come on here and tout.

the clock is ticking.....

he's gone.

Good, he was a ****. I fucking despise touts.

Lucky Toma said:
Bilston Blue said:
Lucky Toma said:
It's a long one (3000 words) but here is an article I've written today for the Sabotage Times about the Roses and the reunion.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sabotagetimes.com/music/what-the-world-was-waiting-for-the-stone-roses-remembered/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sabotagetimes.com/music/what ... emembered/</a>

Nice piece LT, a good overview.

Could do with a few em dashes to break up the monotony of the over-used comma, and only one typo. That's just the inner-editor in me. ;-)

Haha cheers for reading it mate. It is a bit of a marathon.

Anybody else think our favourite Journalist is trying to blag himself a Press pass for the Weekend !

I wouldn't panic people, 250k tickets is a hell of a lot of paper and a few of them will filter down closer to the gig.

You also got the alternative of flying somewhere for a mad one abroad for the price they are currently going for on ebay.

Final option is to do over a tout, but you could get arrested and we don't want that do we? You never hear of touts getting done over in a numbers game, wonder why...

mancmackem said:
BlueStar1978 said:
And what your saying is if you had 2 spare tickets selling at £500.00 you would only sell them for £180.00?............... MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm BULL SHIT!

I did, to ban-mcfc. For £125 for the pair but he's giving me £20 on top and won't refuse.

you are joking right??

me, my mate and 2 others spent hrs this morning on phones and websites and didn't get a thing ;(

pissed me right off this....snapped up by JCL's that weren't even alive when i last saw the roses live

shadygiz said:
mancmackem said:
BlueStar1978 said:

I did, to ban-mcfc. For £125 for the pair but he's giving me £20 on top and won't refuse.

you are joking right??

me, my mate and 2 others spent hrs this morning on phones and websites and didn't get a thing ;(

MM offered them on here straight away because he realised the Saturday was better for him and he wanted to give a fellow Blue first option.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
shadygiz said:
mancmackem said:

you are joking right??

MM offered them on here straight away because he realised the Saturday was better for him and he wanted to give a fellow Blue first option.

why do people buy tickets for both dates?

why do people buy 6 tickets when there's only 2 of them going?

ruins it for others tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.