Stone Roses to reform

It really irritates me that I could even get on Ticket Master and they sell out.

Hundreds already for sale on eBay etc for stupid prices.

They really need to stop this somehow!!!

borassic said:
Silvercloud said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Seriously, if you're buying from ebay don't even consider buying them in the next few weeks. The touts on there won't run out and prices will definitely drop. Buy now you'll pay a ridiculous amount, in the new year they will be half the current price.

Top advice this. Tickets are going for £200 each for all 3 nights on there now. Wait till Feb/March next year at the earliest.

Mate if you're willing on paying £95 then just buy one that comes with a coach ticket, piece of piss.

from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

please :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.seetickets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.seetickets.com</a> from sheffield but they send you tickets to your gaff.

Jasondh said:
It really irritates me that I could even get on Ticket Master and they sell out.

There's a seller on Ebay now who must have dozens of tickets for each night. They're selling 2 tickets for each night and there must be 40 entries all with the same photo and description. How do they get so many? I was on 2 laptops and my Iphone just to get tickets for me and Mrs Cloud (got them luckily).

ban-mcfc said:
borassic said:
Silvercloud said:
Top advice this. Tickets are going for £200 each for all 3 nights on there now. Wait till Feb/March next year at the earliest.

Mate if you're willing on paying £95 then just buy one that comes with a coach ticket, piece of piss.

from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

please :)

Same sources as normal tickets. Ticketmaster, gigsandtours.

Try Jumbo records in Leeds on: 0113 245 5570 Still have a few left according to twitter.

Good luck

Jasondh said:

They can stop it if they want but they dont want to, glastonbury tickets never get touted.

borassic said:
http://www.seetickets.com from sheffield but they send you tickets to your gaff.

but i'm not from any of those locations it says mate?

i'm from stockport near enough.

my sister has just got 4 off gigs and tours for the sunday so iv bagged one of them!! that was only about 15 mins ago i think so stick with it blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.