Stone Roses

shawluka said:
They are f***ing crap...most overrated pile of garbage i have ever known!

We have 2 or 3 threads a day about different bands on Off Topic, but I must say I've never heard a negative opinion stressed as strongly as yours. Who are your favourite band, and if possible can you tell us why you hate the Roses so much?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
shawluka said:
They are f***ing crap...most overrated pile of garbage i have ever known!

We have 2 or 3 threads a day about different bands on Off Topic, but I must say I've never heard a negative opinion stressed as strongly as yours. Who are your favourite band, and if possible can you tell us why you hate the Roses so much?

Favourite band are Stereophonics

I am not saying they are crap to get a reaction due to the love they have off so many. I just think that a lot of their songs sound the same and my main problem is that he doesn't actually have a good voice. It's normal/standard at best...sitting through a full album of the stone roses is not my idea of fun at all.

I just don't get it!

shawluka said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:

Favourite band are Stereophonics

I am not saying they are crap to get a reaction due to the love they have off so many. I just think that a lot of their songs sound the same and my main problem is that he doesn't actually have a good voice. It's normal/standard at best...sitting through a full album of the stone roses is not my idea of fun at all.

I just don't get it![/quot

Opinions are opinions but the roses absolutely shit on the stereophonics!

Just seen a photo of Ian, John and Mani hugging a couple of weeks back.
Was a genuinely heart-warming sight. Four lads who created something so special should get on.

However, if the Roses ever reformed I will wear a rag shirt to our next home match after the news was confirmed.

I love the Roses but don't want them to reform. They were of their time and place, but if they reformed now, they would only be doing it for the money and I fear it would be a bit lame and embarrassing. Leave the past where it belongs.

Gaudino said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
When will people get it in their skulls this will NEVER EVER happen...

Yeah...like the bitterly feuding Eagles once said...'When hell freezes over'

Oh, wait......

Money talks.

but it don't sing and dance and it can't walk..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.