Stone Roses

shawluka said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
We have 2 or 3 threads a day about different bands on Off Topic, but I must say I've never heard a negative opinion stressed as strongly as yours. Who are your favourite band, and if possible can you tell us why you hate the Roses so much?

Favourite band are Stereophonics

I am not saying they are crap to get a reaction due to the love they have off so many. I just think that a lot of their songs sound the same and my main problem is that he doesn't actually have a good voice. It's normal/standard at best...sitting through a full album of the stone roses is not my idea of fun at all.

I just don't get it!

The Stereophonics? I literally couldn't have made that up. Who do you have at number 2, Travis?

The Pope said:
Gaudino said:
Yeah...like the bitterly feuding Eagles once said...'When hell freezes over'

Oh, wait......

Money talks.

but it don't sing and dance and it can't walk..

But it can make those that can sing and dance do so....whatever disagreements they may have had in the past.

mcfcliam said:
I'm throwing stones at you man, I want you black and blue and, I'm gonna make you bleed, gonna bring you down to your kneeeees!

Best Roses song by a country mile.

Bye bye badmannnnnn, bye bye

Slags the Roses then states his favourite band is The Stereophonics!!

Each to thier own but jesus wept.....

manc93 said:

Favourite band are Stereophonics

I am not saying they are crap to get a reaction due to the love they have off so many. I just think that a lot of their songs sound the same and my main problem is that he doesn't actually have a good voice. It's normal/standard at best...sitting through a full album of the stone roses is not my idea of fun at all.

I just don't get it![/quot

Opinions are opinions but the roses absolutely shit on the stereophonics!

HAHA!!!

images

LongsightM13 said:
I love the Roses but don't want them to reform. They were of their time and place, but if they reformed now, they would only be doing it for the money and I fear it would be a bit lame and embarrassing. Leave the past where it belongs.

100% agree, their album tour gig at The International 2 was immense, one of my all-time fave gigs and I'd like to leave the memory untarnished.

Fried Onions said:
FantasyIreland said:
Slags the Roses then states his favourite band is The Stereophonics!!

Each to thier own but jesus wept.....

I know, I wept into my latte upon feasting my eyes on that golden post.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umwQG7fue84&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tica133eJfY&feature=related[/youtube]

Uncomparable...opinions are just that. I have just never got the whole Stone Roses vibe and they just don't do it for me. Every song sounds the same as the last and like i said before, Mr Brown just can't sing that well.

Swales lives said:
LongsightM13 said:
I love the Roses but don't want them to reform. They were of their time and place, but if they reformed now, they would only be doing it for the money and I fear it would be a bit lame and embarrassing. Leave the past where it belongs.

100% agree, their album tour gig at The International 2 was immense, one of my all-time fave gigs and I'd like to leave the memory untarnished.

100% Agree,IB can`t sing for sh** anymore and this would be as bad an idea as the specials touring again with a fat terry hall!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.