Stone Roses

i dnt want to put a downer on things

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/apr/07/mani-rubbishes-stone-roses-reunion-rumours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/ap ... on-rumours</a>

sorry if any 1 else has put this link up

ian browns tshirt was made by paul smith

Who wants to see a bunch of old men trying to relive past glories on stage?

I'd rather go and see a young, upcoming band like the Stones!

yep all reds apart from remi- hes a blue, dont know if i cud fork out to givereds money however good they were<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 pm --<br /><br />wheres remi? and anyone know what hes done for last so many years?

Re: Re: Stone Roses

citylad11 said:
yep all reds apart from remi- hes a blue, dont know if i cud fork out to givereds money however good they were

-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 pm --

wheres remi? and anyone know what hes done for last so many years?

No idea, but I think RENI may have played on one of Ian Brown's last albums ;-)

Eugh, the bain of my DJing existence

I really dislike this band even though they probably were pretty good

So many morons like them (not that I'm saying everyone who likes them is a moron of course) and they are also the poster-boys for a dull, unenlightened, boring, 'I only like it if it's from Manchester' attitude

Sounds a bit harsh, but I've seen these folk so many times. Really really really hope they don't get back together, it would be a nightmare for me

And if they do I hope it's like Reading '97

(Also I'd like to throw a 'lol' onto the pile at The Stereophonics comment. Especially as their singer has the most disgusting, rasping whine I've ever had the misfortune to hear!)

It won't, and shouldn't, happen.

The do's would be overrun by scenesters and it'd be a money-printing exercise, nothing else.

Not what they stood for and a betrayal of what went before.

plus, anyone who's seen recent gigs will know that time has not been kind on IB's already limited vocal 'talents'.

So one good album (in a lot of manc's opinions, not mine) makes them legends...do me a favour!
They changed the music industry? People always aspire to other people so just because bands like Oasis etc fit into a similar genre, that makes them amazing...not a chance!

It's clear that the majority agree that IB can't sing for toffee, and it's even clearer that 'The Second Coming' was dog turd...it was slated when it was released!

Added to the fact that they have a singer that can't sing, live gigs must be really good right?

Forget my love for a band that can play, sing and write good albums (Phonics)....the Stone Roses are a poor band that have legendary status because they are from Manchester and they had a couple of catchy tunes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.