Stop abusing the Hughes out brigade - we have a valid point

allyboy said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yeh, short term drafts is what were interested in, never mind that three of the four examples are back where they started, lets replace our manager every 3 weeks, that should make us successful.

Now you're getting silly, who's saying replace our manager every 3 weeks?
this is what I mean, any valid points for sacking Hughes are given this type of response.
I rest my case.

Along with 100,000 others.

Your response was that a new manager has a successful spell when they take over (usually for 3 weeks, even though after that they get found out as being inepts, as did with most of your examples) so we should do that.

alextrueblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yeh, short term drafts is what were interested in, never mind that three of the four examples are back where they started, lets replace our manager every 3 weeks, that should make us successful.

who said every 3 weeks?
r u 13?
if so get to bed!
allyboy has a valid point.

Lol, at least I can spell, moron.

bizzbo said:
i understand where people are coming from, but its really quite poor to keep spouting the meta-arguments like 'there is no reason to keep him' 'stability is not a reason' etc etc. people have different views on this. some people dont believe that it's reasonable to expect him to have built a fully functioning team in the time he's been here. some people think that a change now would have other negative effects on the club and, crucially, the perception of the owners. there are as many arguments as there are people, so please dont patronise those who dont agree with you, or treat them like their views just dont exist. it's easy to get carried away after such a disappointing night. this argument will not be settled tonight.

all this 'there is no valid argument stuff' is just a bit arrogant and dismissive.

Sorry if it sounds arrogant that "stability' is not a reason. It is another valid point.
A point I believe that doesn't relate to MH performance as a manager this season in anyway (just my view).

Bluemoon115 said:
alextrueblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

who said every 3 weeks?
r u 13?
if so get to bed!

spell? wot you on about gimp?

Look at the two most successful managers currently in the premiership. Is it a coincidence that they are also the two longest serving? And, IIRC, both had very rocky starts to their careers at their clubs. Now look at us; in the last thirty-odd years how many managers have we had? I can't be arsed counting them, but it is a frighteningly high figure. And how much success have we had with this policy of changing managers willy-nilly? There comes a point when you have to say enough is enough. Surely? Anyway, the Hughes out devotees won't change their minds on what I say. No more than I'd be swayed by their reasons. What I will say is that the Hughes out supporters are more than likely going to get their way, if we don't win the UEFA Cup (as appears more likely now). ADUG won't be happy with a mid table finish.

alextrueblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
alextrueblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

who said every 3 weeks?
r u 13?
if so get to bed!

spell? wot you on about gimp?

Fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.