Stop putting the ball out.

Agree 100%! Play on in absolutely ALL circumstances, oh apart from if the ref stops it for being head injury. If the ref hasn't stopped it, it's not because he hasn't seen the man down (he's got three other officials there who will tell him as soon as someone's on the deck and the conversation over their mic's will be "is it a head injury?" "no ref" "okay thanks"), it's because he knows it's not a head injury.

PLAY fucking ON!

If one of our players was down and it wasn't a head injury, I'd have no problem with the opposition playing on.

de niro said:
We put the ball out as do others when an opposing player goes down, we shouldn't .
What was once a goodwill gesture has now turned to cheating by shit teams, it's a momentum killing time wasting ploy. Let's bang the ball in the net and then let's see how quick the **** gets up. We are not here to be liked we are here to win the title. Once we do punish the cheats I can't see many clubs trying it against us again.

I agree 100%. Sheffield Wednesday did it 3 or 4 times against Preston.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:48 am --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
Agree 100%! Play on in absolutely ALL circumstances, oh apart from if the ref stops it for being head injury. If the ref hasn't stopped it, it's not because he hasn't seen the man down (he's got three other officials there who will tell him as soon as someone's on the deck and the conversation over their mic's will be "is it a head injury?" "no ref" "okay thanks"), it's because he knows it's not a head injury.

PLAY fucking ON!

If one of our players was down and it wasn't a head injury, I'd have no problem with the opposition playing on.

I mostly agree except the referee should be able to stop play for things like a broken leg as well.

Play to the whistle not the fuckin crowd. Those seconds gained by them cost us a fuckin point. Oh and if the ref decides to stop play the team should be awarded possession where the ball lays not 60 yards back.

tonea2003 said:
all part of the game, we would expect it the other way round

But we don't cheat, if a player is hurt fine but it's pretty obvious that it's a shit teams tactic, we are always on the front foot and are never getting battered like those cunts yesterday. He was a yard off the by line and cheated to lose our momentum.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Play to the whistle not the fuckin crowd. Those seconds gained by them cost us a fuckin point. Oh and if the ref decides to stop play the team should be awarded possession where the ball lays not 60 yards back.
I think play should be restarted with a free kick, but with a five yard wall, in exactly the spot where play stopped when the game has been stopped for injury by the ref.

danburge82 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I think play should be restarted with a free kick, but with a five yard wall, in exactly the spot where play stopped when the game has been stopped for injury by the ref.
They need to change something even if it meant the throwing being awarded to the side that played the ball out in cases where its a voluntary gesture.

We don't even stop the game when one of our own gets a slight niggle...Why do it for them?

de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
all part of the game, we would expect it the other way round

But we don't cheat, if a player is hurt fine but it's pretty obvious that it's a shit teams tactic, we are always on the front foot and are never getting battered like those cunts yesterday. He was a yard off the by line and cheated to lose our momentum.

to think we didn't do it when we were shite is a bit short-sighted. swings and roundabouts.
in any case if we had taken any of our 20+ chances...

i get your frustration believe me but it should be aimed at our inability to convert our dominance into 3pts

Pauldominec.[/quote]I mostly agree except the referee should be able to stop play for things like a broken leg as well.[/quote]

Ref can stop the game whenever he views it a serious injury or if the player is in a position where he is liable to interfere with play It's his decision alone and the idiot commentators don't help One problem is the situation is treated differently in Europe where it is considered the right thing to do a few seasons ago the FA said it was should be left to the ref again

Yesterday it took 2 minutes before the ball was back in play and the ref allowed only 3 mins with all the subs

de niro said:
We put the ball out as do others when an opposing player goes down, we shouldn't .
What was once a goodwill gesture has now turned to cheating by shit teams, it's a momentum killing time wasting ploy. Let's bang the ball in the net and then let's see how quick the **** gets up. We are not here to be liked we are here to win the title. Once we do punish the cheats I can't see many clubs trying it against us again.

Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.