Stop putting the ball out.

I think the worse thing about yesterday was Kompany, Hart and alot of the players laughing and joking with the Sunderland players in the tunnel before the game. For me once you are in the tunnel it is business and I hate to say it but the rags players especially Keane and Neville would never look at the opposition let alone laugh with them.

How can you laugh and joke with somebody and then five minutes later go 100% into a 50/50 tackle with them? It is all very unprofessional and the IMO the reason we went out of Europe and the reason we are not ready to take the title this year even though we have by far best players.

Please have a word with them Bobby.

Not read the full thread, so apologies if this is a repeat, but aside from the off side goal, another thing that pissed me off yesterday was Tyler & Provan saying "Yep, well he's doing what a captain should here Cattermole in going down, and he knows that he'll be able to come straight back on at the throw back to City. Very clever and what captain's should do."

Aaaah, right, so he wasn't fucking injured then and you bastards are condoning cheating?

Sadly you can no longer turn the commentary off on Sky, and frankly, if I ever get to meet Martin Tyler, he's gonna get it with both barrels for his ludicrous screeching.

The only way to stop this play acting is to say that every player goes off for 5 minutes....the ones that are genuinely injured will be going off anyway as they'll be too unfit to return to the pitch whilst it will stop twats like Cattermole yesterday feigning injury.

I was under the impression that the onus has now been placed on referees to stop the game if someone has picked up a serious injury? So you play to the whistle, and if the referee thinks someone is either feigning injury or has an injury that isn't sufficiently serious to warrant stopping the game, the players continue to play. The only problem with that is that players tend to want to 'do the right thing', and they don't want to take advantage of another player being injured, and I suppose it's difficult to criticize them for that.

tonea2003 said:
all part of the game, we would expect it the other way round

Wrong!

Any football fan knows what was going on and whichever one of our players kicked it out needs his arse kicking. We are trying to win the league FFS!

kiam06 said:
I think the worse thing about yesterday was Kompany, Hart and alot of the players laughing and joking with the Sunderland players in the tunnel before the game. For me once you are in the tunnel it is business and I hate to say it but the rags players especially Keane and Neville would never look at the opposition let alone laugh with them.

How can you laugh and joke with somebody and then five minutes later go 100% into a 50/50 tackle with them? It is all very unprofessional and the IMO the reason we went out of Europe and the reason we are not ready to take the title this year even though we have by far best players.

Please have a word with them Bobby.
good point,the time to have a laugh and shake hands is at the final whistle after you have hammered the fuckers,its all about being focused and the job in hand...

foley87 said:
Yesterday Sunderlanf had the chance to put it out but chose not to. Then as soon as they lose possession they expect us to do it

Play fucking on!!!!
Agree with this. The number of times I see a team play on when they have the ball, but then as soon as they lose it expect the other team to put it out is silly.

tonea2003 said:
all part of the game, we would expect it the other way round

Which is exactly what is wrong with 'the game' - all the players are happy to cheat.

In yesterday's case, the referee was at fault for allowing Cattermole to receive treatment on the pitch, even after he managed to walk twenty yards before collapsing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.