stop the chant

joe salford

Please can we stop singing " we'll buy your club, burn it down". Wot a load of arrogant bollocks.
It makes me cringe and reminds me of the cockiness, arrogance and total cuntishness shown by the rags all these years.
We are the luckiest club on the planet and we dont need to be shoving it down the throats of all that visit us.
If it was'nt for ADUG we would be on a par with Blackburn et al and have not much to sing about.

I want success as much as the rest and im sure its on route but i do not want to become hated like our Stretford neighbours. It frightens me to think that our attitude is changing to such an extent that we might become self righteoues ncuts like them lot and not appreciate just what we have got.

stop the chant - it stinks

completely agree,nothing worse than excessive bragging and gloating, makes us hated.

Totally agree mate , I hate that arrogant pathetic "chant" makes me cringe everytime

it's cringworthy at best....lots more to take the piss out of rather than resorting to making ourselves sound pompous...we used to be everyones fav 2nd club, alright, the money and investment will have turned some of those against us....but we dont do ourselves any favours by lording it over others in a bombastic manner.

it was funny the first couple of times it was sung, but now its smacks of arrogance

frannyleesbogroll said:
if you think its a laugh fuck off to salford and be arrogant with them then

Just cos you dont like it? Now whos being arrogant. I dont personally like it but still sing it if its being sung, thought it was mint when we were all singing it at the swamp, and will sound even better when 9000 of us are singing it in the semi final.

If ever there was a pathetic arguement, "Why? It's a laugh" is about it! My kids say that when they're mis-behaving and they don't get away with it. Joyriding is a laugh for some people, doesn't mean it's ok. This chant makes us look arrogant and childish which most of our fans are not. I'm loving being in a position where we can rattle the top clubs cages but I'd rather do it with style and dignity than look like Rag fans in blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.