stop the chant

joe salford said:
Please can we stop singing " we'll buy your club, burn it down". Wot a load of arrogant bollocks.
It makes me cringe and reminds me of the cockiness, arrogance and total cuntishness shown by the rags all these years.
We are the luckiest club on the planet and we dont need to be shoving it down the throats of all that visit us.
If it was'nt for ADUG we would be on a par with Blackburn et al and have not much to sing about.

I want success as much as the rest and im sure its on route but i do not want to become hated like our Stretford neighbours. It frightens me to think that our attitude is changing to such an extent that we might become self righteoues ncuts like them lot and not appreciate just what we have got.

stop the chant - it stinks

if your gonna insist on moaning atleast do it about something decent

yarny101 said:
parkerblue said:
i thought this was going to be the carlos tevez is a blue, is a blue chant.

It was out in full force last night, i just wish it had a different ending!! I can't/won't sing it

Me too, I hope to god we dont sing it at the swamp

you mean that different ending "he hates Fergie"

Shit song, i refuse to sing it.

On the subject, i also refuse to sing the "empty seats" song at grounds where we havent sold our allocation- that one really makes me cringe. or at home when its not sold out.

The baby's not yours is crap as well

Like it or not the Tevez song will be belting arounds COMS and then the Swamp very shortly.

Think we may be losing our impeccable tag.

Is it just the young un's that think it's a good chant or a laugh?

There is only one club that this should be sung to...........................

Any other time makes us sound like them.....

mcrpogue said:
Anyway, for next week against the rags I think we should rip the arse out of "Welcome to Manchester" and have the Tevez banner hung on the screens as we know it pisses off Baconface. Shame he doesnt thing the Stretford End banner is as petty.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1263389075347RA15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1263389075347RA15</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.