stop the chant

frannyleesbogroll said:
if you think its a laugh fuck off to salford and be arrogant with them then
why is it arrogant, we're not being serious, its not really are money is it, its the owners

it does make us look twats,but sadly now we have money, whether you sing it or not we are going to be hated by everyone

shadygiz said:
it's cringworthy at best....lots more to take the piss out of rather than resorting to making ourselves sound pompous...we used to be everyones fav 2nd club, alright, the money and investment will have turned some of those against us....but we dont do ourselves any favours by lording it over others in a bombastic manner.

it was funny the first couple of times it was sung, but now its smacks of arrogance

"we used to be everyones fav 2nd club"

Who gives a flying monkeys tagnut about that??

I couldnt give a fuck what anyone thinks - I only talk about the Blues to Blues to be honest because they give a shit - I just nod and smile otherwise if anyone else makes comments to me - And I only speak to Blues that give a shit - As soon as they mention they dont really go I also just nod and smile - It's a waste of chat otherwise

PaulPowerShower said:
shadygiz said:
it's cringworthy at best....lots more to take the piss out of rather than resorting to making ourselves sound pompous...we used to be everyones fav 2nd club, alright, the money and investment will have turned some of those against us....but we dont do ourselves any favours by lording it over others in a bombastic manner.

it was funny the first couple of times it was sung, but now its smacks of arrogance

"we used to be everyones fav 2nd club"

Who gives a flying monkeys tagnut about that??

I couldnt give a fuck what anyone thinks - I only talk about the Blues to Blues to be honest because they give a shit - I just nod and smile otherwise if anyone else makes comments to me - And I only speak to Blues that give a shit - As soon as they mention they dont really go I also just nod and smile - It's a waste of chat otherwise

LOL...we have a fan base of several hundred thousand and by your reckoning you only accept we have 43,000 fans then ;p

i take it you dismiss all the overseas lads that post on here as quick then

Fuzzmaster101 said:
If ever there was a pathetic arguement, "Why? It's a laugh" is about it! My kids say that when they're mis-behaving and they don't get away with it. Joyriding is a laugh for some people, doesn't mean it's ok. This chant makes us look arrogant and childish which most of our fans are not. I'm loving being in a position where we can rattle the top clubs cages but I'd rather do it with style and dignity than look like Rag fans in blue!

Agreed

I have noticed many of our fans are acting and sounding like Rags.

We need a little more humility.

Take a leaf out of our Chairman's book, see how he acts and behaves.

kippax_blueboy said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
If ever there was a pathetic arguement, "Why? It's a laugh" is about it! My kids say that when they're mis-behaving and they don't get away with it. Joyriding is a laugh for some people, doesn't mean it's ok. This chant makes us look arrogant and childish which most of our fans are not. I'm loving being in a position where we can rattle the top clubs cages but I'd rather do it with style and dignity than look like Rag fans in blue!

Agreed

I have noticed many of our fans are acting and sounding like Rags.

We need a little more humility.

Take a leaf out of our Chairman's book, see how he acts and behaves.
agreed then, we buy the swamp and turn it ito a car park for the sole use of all those rag bastards that wont have anyware to go .

As a proud holder of an Honours Degree in International Relations and a Master's Degree in Business Administration, I say to all of you uncouth peasants chanting deplorable insults at our esteemed professional opponents...feck em and keep up the good work!

When i opened this thread up i thougt it would be about the Adebayor 'dad washes elephants' chant, which seems to get sung by loads of opposition fans that come to eastlands.

Instead of bickering between ourselves why dont we do something about a racist chant directed at one of our own??

Fuzzmaster101 said:
get a fookin life...

Fanny Fart said:
When i opened this thread up i thougt it would be about the Adebayor 'dad washes elephants' chant, which seems to get sung by loads of opposition fans that come to eastlands.

Instead of bickering between ourselves why dont we do something about a racist chant directed at one of our own??
some thin like ADEBAYOR, OH ADEBAYOR, YOUR A LEGEND YOUR ADEBAYOR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.