Stop the f***ing moaning

ANY1aBLUE said:
chicagoblues said:
Look at yourself ???
You are fucking moaning about world class players and a world class TEAM

We have 5 world class players: Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Kompany and Hart.
We have 6 very good players: Zabaleta, Silva, Dzeko, Clichy, Javi, Richards
BUT We have 6 average Prem players: Barry, Rodwell, Lescott, Kolarov, Sinclair, Nasri.

Honest assessment of where we are. It takes time to build a team capable of winning the CL and we are some way short of that. Buying a world class CB in the summer would have gone a long way to getting there, but it didnt happen, so -
We are NOT a WORLD CLASS team - fact.........................

I would lift Nasri up a notch and Barry up a notch

I would demote Zabaleta who for me is very average against the very best sides.

It is too early to say if Garcia will be a very good player for us. He wasnt good yesterday and wasnt against Madrid.

Moaning or just disappointment?
I think it's now becoming apparent to all that we haven't strenghened - in fact we are a weaker squad than the last campaign - whilst our rivals have improved.
I fear we a paying for a poor transfer window where we failed to secure our main targets and lost proven squad members who's replacements are simply not as good (jury is out on Garcia). This realisation is why I think there is a feeling of deflation and the blind faith and blue tinted extolling of our new transfers is now being exposed.
Early days I know - hope I'm proved wrong as usual.

GaudinoMotors said:
I think it's now becoming apparent to all that we haven't strenghened - in fact we are a weaker squad than the last campaign - whilst our rivals have improved.
I fear we a paying for a poor transfer window where we failed to secure our main targets and lost proven squad members who's replacements are simply not as good (jury is out on Garcia). This realisation is why I think there is a feeling of deflation and the blind faith and blue tinted extolling of our new transfers is now being exposed.

just about bang on the money.

GaudinoMotors said:

Find that bit hard to agree with tbh.

de niro said:
We are playing shit.
We are picking the wrong players
We are playing the wrong formation
The players don't know their roles
We are getting away with murder.

Not moaning just facts.

Will we be there next game singing our hearts out?

Of course we fucking will.

FUCKING SPOT ON

we are performing way way below our level and its worrying.

We had 2 strikers in form in August Tevez and Dzeko.

Since then Tevez has fell off the planet in September Dzeko has been banging in the goals for club and country but never gets a full game.

Obviously Kun has been injured and Mario has finally lost the plot.

Its worrying where the goals are going to come from in the next 3/4 weeks before Kun and Tevez start scoring again. this coupled with the defensive problems of leaking goals I fear it will be too late by that time and the league will be all but over.

We are already 4 points off top spot...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
chicagoblues said:
Look at yourself ???
You are fucking moaning about world class players and a world class TEAM

We have 5 world class players: Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Kompany and Hart.
We have 6 very good players: Zabaleta, Silva, Dzeko, Clichy, Javi, Richards
BUT We have 6 average Prem players: Barry, Rodwell, Lescott, Kolarov, Sinclair, Nasri.

Honest assessment of where we are. It takes time to build a team capable of winning the CL and we are some way short of that. Buying a world class CB in the summer would have gone a long way to getting there, but it didnt happen, so -
We are NOT a WORLD CLASS team - fact.........................

I would lift Nasri up a notch and Barry up a notch

I would demote Zabaleta who for me is very average against the very best sides.

It is too early to say if Garcia will be a very good player for us. He wasnt good yesterday and wasnt against Madrid.
First of all I would change the third category from average to good Premiership players. No senior player in your squad with the possible exception of Sinclair is average. They would virtually all be starters in a top 10 Premiership team.

Agree with your adjustments except you should demote Hart and promote Silva as well. Balotelli would get into the very good players too. Basically your strength over your rivals in the league is the number of world class players you have compared to them. Your weakness is your lack of players in the second category.

Comparison with United

World Class Players: RVP, Vidic, Rooney
Very good players: Nani, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Hernandez, Valencia, Scholes, Smalling, Rafael, Kagawa, De Gea, Young(?),
Good players: Welbeck, Jones, Cleverly, Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher, Evans

Consequently you rely on your world class players much more your rivals rely on anyone player. When they are off form as they are now it effects your team much more. If they play well then you probably beat your rivals home and away.

Ultimately last year the deciding factor in the league was your best team, being much better than United and just outclasing them. Against the other 18 teams United did get 6 more points and had a better goal difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.