Stop the f***ing moaning

We arent playing well at all but fuck me, its as if we have lost nearly all our games!

We have also played arsenal, stoke and liverpool. 3 of our bogey teams, 2 of which have been away.

Once mancini stops fucking about with the team and goes back to the system that the players love we will start rolling over teams.

mayo31 said:
I would say our form is patchy, little bits of quality mixed with some not so good.

I think the players picked are correct most of the time but the formation looks shaky through lack of understanding and also due to the opposition working that much harder.

We need to knuckle down and work but also not panic.

Spot on with the formation, it worked fine last season. "If it's not broke don't fix it".

The only time Mancini hasn't messed with our team was the last 6 games of last season! Expect the same all This season as well changing the team all the time

It's natural that people moan after a poor performance. That's the nature of football fans. But there's a big difference between moaning for moaning's sake and constructive criticism. Most people feel that taking off Dzeko instead of Aguero was wrong and that maybe Barry should have come on for Silva for the last 15 minutes.

And you can't argue with the fact that too many players had an off day yesterday, plus there is well-founded concern that Mancini seems to have abandoned the 4-2-3-1 that won us the title.

chicagoblues said:
Look at yourself ???
You are fucking moaning about world class players and a world class TEAM

We have 5 world class players: Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Kompany and Hart.
We have 6 very good players: Zabaleta, Silva, Dzeko, Clichy, Javi, Richards
BUT We have 6 average Prem players: Barry, Rodwell, Lescott, Kolarov, Sinclair, Nasri.

Honest assessment of where we are. It takes time to build a team capable of winning the CL and we are some way short of that. Buying a world class CB in the summer would have gone a long way to getting there, but it didnt happen, so -
We are NOT a WORLD CLASS team - fact.........................

Feed-The-Goat said:
de niro said:
We are playing shit.
We are picking the wrong players
We are playing the wrong formation
The players don't know their roles
We are getting away with murder.

Not moaning just facts.

Will we be there next game singing our hearts out?

Of course we fucking will.

The plumbs that do 90% of the moaning wont.

I always thought it was plums rather than plumbs. Perhaps someone could sort out one of life's big mysterys. Back on topic (my favourite choccy bar) its perfectly ok to question the performances as so far we haven't dominated any game but then again none of the other title contenders apart from arsenal have looked that great. I'm hoping were going to put on a show against a good fulham side.

M24-CRC said:
SingBlue said:
We are playing shit: We are undefeated. Played two of the Sky 4, got Stoke away out of the way.
We are picking the wrong players: See above
We are playing the wrong formation: See above
The players don't know their roles: What? They forgot them over the summer? Bollox.
We are getting away with murder.: Nope. We've been unlucky so far, should have beaten Stoke, should have had a penalty last night. The Rags, as usual, are getting away with murder.

Only issues are (and none are end of the world stuff)

1. Silva having a bit of a dip in form, still start for any team in the league though.

2. Our best player has been out until tonight, looked a bit rusty.

3. AJ > Sinclair but nowt to be done about it.

well said......and no come back yet from De Niro because deep down he knows what he posted was shite

working sweetcheeks.
i post when i can.

as for being shite i post what i see.we are nowhere near where we were last season.
deep down i'm a blue.

de niro said:
M24-CRC said:
SingBlue said:
We are playing shit: We are undefeated. Played two of the Sky 4, got Stoke away out of the way.
We are picking the wrong players: See above
We are playing the wrong formation: See above
The players don't know their roles: What? They forgot them over the summer? Bollox.
We are getting away with murder.: Nope. We've been unlucky so far, should have beaten Stoke, should have had a penalty last night. The Rags, as usual, are getting away with murder.

Only issues are (and none are end of the world stuff)

1. Silva having a bit of a dip in form, still start for any team in the league though.

2. Our best player has been out until tonight, looked a bit rusty.

3. AJ > Sinclair but nowt to be done about it.

well said......and no come back yet from De Niro because deep down he knows what he posted was shite

working sweetcheeks.
i post when i can.

as for being shite i post what i see.we are nowhere near where we were last season.
deep down i'm a blue.

Of that there is no doubt.

citymad said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
de niro said:
We are playing shit.
We are picking the wrong players
We are playing the wrong formation
The players don't know their roles
We are getting away with murder.

Not moaning just facts.

Will we be there next game singing our hearts out?

Of course we fucking will.

I always thought it was plums rather than plumbs. Perhaps someone could sort out one of life's big mysterys. Back on topic (my favourite choccy bar) its perfectly ok to question the performances as so far we haven't dominated any game but then again none of the other title contenders apart from arsenal have looked that great. I'm hoping were going to put on a show against a good fulham side.
Irony pic alert!

Mysteries, not mysterys!

;-)

jimharri said:
citymad said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Irony pic alert!

Mysteries, not mysterys!

;-)

Lol I knew it as soon as I posted but couldn't be arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.