Stop the world I wish to get off

I’m so confused about what is the prescribed behaviour and practices we are being mandated to conform too. Who I really worry about is Noddy..I probably concede Mr Golly needed excommunicating. But surely stopping Noddy sharing a bed with his best mate was not the correct action to take, I am surprised LGBT are not campaigning to get Noddy and Big Ears back cohabitating.

They did, the story is entirely fabricated, they just dropped the "Mr" because they also make "Mrs" potato head.

That's not going to stop a bunch of angry 50 year old men from shouting to each other about how the world has gone to pot, though, is it?

Mrs Potato Head looks like a dyke.

I’m so confused about what is the prescribed behaviour and practices we are being mandated to conform too. Who I really worry about is Noddy..I probably concede Mr Golly needed excommunicating. But surely stopping Noddy sharing a bed with his best mate was not the correct action to take, I am surprised LGBT are not campaigning to get Noddy and Big Ears back cohabitating.
When my daughter was a toddler we took her to see a stage production of Noddy.
Noddy was played by a young woman.
After about twenty minutes my daughter twigged and was shouting “that isn’t Noddy, Noddy isn’t a girl”.
Everyone thought it was a hoot.
I suppose nowadays she’d have been taken into care.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.