Stopped Smoking

Given up these to pal?

Joint.png
<br /><br />-- Mon May 10, 2010 8:45 am --<br /><br />
Lucas North said:
Jeez ,all this fucking Drama ,why do any of you mugs start in the first place ?

lts so obvious its one of the worst ' Life decisions' you can ever make .

I agree, but we're all adults ;)

I started at college. Got in tow with some class mates who were into the weed, so started smoking that. Then when i didn't have any weed, i thought fuck it, i'll buy some fags.

Wish i hadn't, been smoking for 16yrs now. Im thinking of giving up but cant be doing with the whole weight issue as im nearly 15 stone. I'd look like a fat hobbit.

My mum used to smoke, she used to put all the ends under the bench in the garden and one day I picked them all up and showed them to her, she gave up after that.

Never considered it myself I think it's vile and can't stand fag smoke it's choking, it's why I hate the City toilets so much(though i haven't been in a few months so hopefully it's improved).

Lucas North said:

Ooh look at you princess!

I'll have you know that when I started smoking age 14 it was fucking cool and made me fucking hard and the term "life decision" wouldn't exist for another 20 years.

I was a world champion smoker and enjoyed every one. The ones I smoked whilst walking back across the airfield in my flying suit with my Ray Bans on and LSJ thrown casually over my shoulder after a couple of hours dodging bad guys were so sexy and cool that women were know to reach orgasm by simply being in the same hemisphere as me.

Gelsons Dad said:
Lucas North said:

I'll have you know that when I started smoking age 14 it was fucking cool and made me fucking hard and the term "life decision" wouldn't exist for another 20 years.

I was a world champion smoker and enjoyed every one. The ones I smoked whilst walking back across the airfield in my flying suit with my Ray Bans on and LSJ thrown casually over my shoulder after a couple of hours dodging bad guys were so sexy and cool that women were know to reach orgasm by simply being in the same hemisphere as me.
This.

I'm coming up to six weeks into Champix, currently 5 days without a fag. When I got to my quit day, I managed a week, then we lost the Derby and I got pissed and, you can guess the next bit. Been up and down since (though still never above single figures except that first day, which isn't bad from 40 a day), and decided to throw quit day number two out there last Thurs.

It really does help if you cut the booze out too, but since I'm not currently getting much sex I'm keeping one bloody hobby on principle. That said on Sat I manged my first decent drinking session without a fag since I started trying to quit, and I feel quietly confident...

Stuart said:
I know a couple of people who use this product . It's nicotine free and tobacco free . Think it's approx £5 per pouch at Holland And Barretts ?

farmers-honeyblend-herbal-smoking-mixture.jpg

If it's anything like herbal smokes I've tried in the past I'd put my house on preferring to smoke my own cock ;)

de niro said:
To the op and all others trying to quit, bloody well done.
You may getting a little fatter but so will your bank balance. You could put your cig money in a tin and use the money to follow city all over Europe which we will be doing for many years.
You'll also live longer to enjoy our success :)

keep it up.
You could also use the money you save to buy a season ticket in the new Level 2 seats. The padded seat will be much more comfortable for your fat arses!

Seriously, well done to anyone who does give up. If you've ever seen what you're putting in your lungs...

goose72 said:
Stuart said:
I know a couple of people who use this product . It's nicotine free and tobacco free . Think it's approx £5 per pouch at Holland And Barretts ?

farmers-honeyblend-herbal-smoking-mixture.jpg

If it's anything like herbal smokes I've tried in the past I'd put my house on preferring to smoke my own cock ;)

My mate uses a small amount mixed with weed in a small pipe . He said he wished he had used it years before instead of mixing it with tobacco .
I've smelled it , and it reminds me of The War Office's shrub/flower patch in the garden .
I suppose there's more worse smells in life .

Goose , if you can 'smoke your own cock' , you must have an extremely long ...neck ? ;-)

Gelsons Dad said:
Lucas North said:

Wrong and deluded ,smoking tobacco only ever makes anyone look stupid, dirty and ignorant , however you dress it up ,even 20 years ago . Otherwise the entire population would smoke

Anyway , petal, its not as though you flew fast jets , so you were just a glorified taxi driver from what l can gather , but dream on .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.