Stories of meeting City fans in unusual places

About 30 odd years ago I was backpacking around Europe. Was in a campsite in Menton on the French/ Italian border. Was a hike into town down a narrow and dark footpath. Had a city top on. Stepped aside to let another lad and his missus get past and he stopped, turned and pulled his shirt apart to show the same top. We had a chat, went back into town and got drunk. Great night.

Steve, if you are reading this, thanks for a great night, and I'm sorry for doing a runner with your girl.
Noooooooooo, you can't stop the story there.
Did you, seriously, no piss taking, leave him alone in some French bar whilst you played bury the sausage with his girlfriend?
He was a Blue ffs.

Did you, seriously, no piss taking, leave him alone in some French bar whilst you played bury the sausage with his girlfriend?
He was a Blue ffs.

Of course I didn't leave him alone in a French bar. he was a blue and a nice lad.

We left him in the morning.

He was a Blue ffs.
yes ...this story has legs...............even if it's made up

About 30 odd years ago I was backpacking around Europe. Was in a campsite in Menton on the French/ Italian border. Was a hike into town down a narrow and dark footpath. Had a city top on. Stepped aside to let another lad and his missus get past and he stopped, turned and pulled his shirt apart to show the same top. We had a chat, went back into town and got drunk. Great night.

Steve, if you are reading this, thanks for a great night, and I'm sorry for doing a runner with your girl.
Don’t worry, wire brush and detol the end of the week. Am I right?
Bw
Steve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.