Storm Dudley/Eunice/Franklin

I live on top of a bloody great hill on the outskirts of Halifax, we get rain and lots of it, but not like this, it snowed yesterday morning and lay thick on the ground and now it's been raining non stop for 24 hours, roads are like rivers, drainage in the fields has packed up and some of the Yorkshire stone walls look close to collapse.

I live on the top of a bloody great hill on the outskirts of Halifax, we get rain and lots of it, but not like this, it snowed yesterday morning and lay thick on the ground and now its been raining non stop for 24 hours, roads are like rivers, drainage in the fields has packed up some of the Yorkshire stone walls look close to collapse.
I’m on the other side of those t’hills and similar this side. Obviously not worth a storm naming though.

It’s just starting to calm down here a bit.

Petty all these storms couldn’t piss off over to Africa/Australia where it’s needed.
Nearly everyday it’s raining here and some places on earth hardly get any rain.
The world’s a weird place - spread the love Mother Nature and send some of that fine rain to our brothers & sisters abroad who need it.
You can blame Spurs for this rant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.