Storm Dudley/Eunice/Franklin

The Mersey is about to burst its banks apparently.

Stay safe Northenden / Didsbury blues.

The last thing you need is to go to bed and wake up in the morning having floated all the way to Liverpool!

In the last hour just had the worst thirty seconds of wind I’ve ever known. Felt like a tornado. Fire service a few doors up as a pole downed and probably an electric one. Our electric comes in overhead. We’ve lost a ridge tile. Hopefully passing now.

In the last hour just had the worst thirty seconds of wind I’ve ever known. Felt like a tornado. Fire service a few doors up as a pole downed and probably an electric one. Our electric comes in overhead. We’ve lost a ridge tile. Hopefully passing now.
I hope it eases up for you. Stay safe @manchester blue and take care. :-( :-)

I don’t know if we’ll have more than one hopefully not

There is the threat of a Tornado in England today, it’s a bit late for you though

Dodgy curry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.